Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spike episodes.

CastletonSnob

I kinda like SOME of his episodes but they tend to feel slow and never really explore any part of Spike that interests me.

I think the one where they're at the Equestria Games was kinda cool... I enjoyed the one with Rarity and the Diamond Dogs... I have a vague interest in the one with Rarity and the inspiration book

But then those might not be called Spike episodes...

I dunno! He makes a great wingman but I feel he's far too established for what he is for the writers to really do anything with his character development

• Brohoof 1

I like the Spike episodes. He ends up making everything so much worse for himself that you just have to feel bad for the guy. While I can't imagine them making many more episodes about him since his character has already developed so much, I would love to see an episode about him accepting that he won't be able to get Rarity. That's one of the few ways I think they could develop his character even more, but the Spike X Rarity fans won't like that very much.

I think the episodes that they already have of him are worth watching.

I quite enjoyed the split Spike/mane 6 episode where he takes care of the pets while the mane 6 are visiting the Crystal Empire. It was interesting to see the two sides of the connected story, and I hope the writers do more interesting things like that.

• Brohoof 1

I like the Spike episodes. He ends up making everything so much worse for himself that you just have to feel bad for the guy. While I can't imagine them making many more episodes about him since his character has already developed so much, I would love to see an episode about him accepting that he won't be able to get Rarity. That's one of the few ways I think they could develop his character even more, but the Spike X Rarity fans won't like that very much.

I think the episodes that they already have of him are worth watching.

Yeah, I think Spike is pretty well-rounded as a character already. I made a post about it in another thread.

• Brohoof 1

"Spike at Your Service" had some great Mane Six moments.  Spike back-scratching an unexpectedly appreciative Applejack. O_o  "That dooooes feel goood."  Rainbow's enthusiastic synopsis of her novel and record-breaking number of scrunch faces.  Pinkie's cannon-reliant plan to place AJ in peril, and the mustache AJ wouldn't let her wear.  Rarity and AJ: Damsels in not-actual distress.  Dashie's very convincing Timber Wolf impression (and dat sexy little chest when she inhaled x3 ).