Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Spike!

Greyhawk

Well Spike , the reason why I want to become a priest is because God himself gave me the calling

He wants me to preach the word of God ( Jesus) to everyone. He also wants me to bring people back to the one holy , Catholic , apostolic church. And save many souls , like yours, with the holy mass and devotion to the sacred heart of Jesus and the immaculate heart of Mary. That is the reason why I am becoming a priest spike. Who's to say maby God is calling you as well Spike. All you need to do is pray to the holy trinity (God,Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

God does love you spike. And whatever problem you have Christ will help you.

GOD BLESS YOU !!!!!! AMEN

Spike, if you could gain the power to control ponies without them knowing, would you use it, in case your confused I mean... like screw with their memories that includes changing and deleting them

Edited by Fluttershysguy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a couple of questions to ask as well:

1. When you laugh at other people's misfortunes, especially the Mane 6's Poison Joke-afflicted ailments, you never do it to be mean, do you?

2. Are you and the Cutie Mark Crusaders still on good terms after the Gabby Gums incident?

3. How much do you love your pony friends?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Ok Spike-o (if you like that nickname), where would you take Rarity to on your very first date?

attachicon.giftumblr_m6h2fflgpo1qc5ffho1_1280.png

Huh? They were? I don't recall any of them treating me badly.

attachicon.gif224455__safe_spike_angry_50e03067a4c72d77460006b6_spoiler-s03e11.jpg.jpg

I.....I'd be furious. I'd do something worse on them for making me gay because it's not true.

attachicon.giftumblr_m6h2fflgpo1qc5ffho1_1280.png

Well the thing is, I have been by Twilight Sparkle's side ever since I was born during her magic test in Cantelot. We are very close and she's like family. I know....You wondering why we use the term 'love' to each other? Well it's simply mean that we like each other. Is it so wrong to use that word for someone close to me? But there is one time that I probably would have a crush for twilight and that is probably that time....

attachicon.gifrarity__spike_and_twilight_sparkle_by_eugenebrony-d57x8wl.png

yea, that would probably be the time when I have a crush for Twilight. If She keeps that mane I'd probably be all over Twilight.

Well don't you just look adorable with that lovestruck smile on your face Hahaha!

• 1 month later...

Greetings, young dragon. You show much potential for someone of your stature. What would you say to coming to my dojo and learning Martial Arts with me? I'm sure that with me training you keeping your sweetheart Rarity safe and sound would be a certainty! So? How about it? I'm positive you'd do great!

• 4 years later...