Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm new so.... HAI!

Wahya

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found the forums through Google to try and find people to kik that have similar interests.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I wanted to know what the hype was. I watched a YouTube video about Bronies from Random Encounters and I thought "What is the big deal about this show...." And that was all she wrote.

I just started to watch the show a few months ago so I am still fairly new. If you wanna know more about me just ask cause I am horrid at these sort of things...  :fluttershy:   :derp:

• Brohoof 7

Hello =)=)=))=)=)=)=) welcome here on the MLP Forums my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have super fun time here with the ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many happy friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoy the pony funb YAY =)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)(=)=)=) YAY =)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Hello and welcome to the forums, @Wahya! It's great to have you here in this lovely forums! :squee: I hope yuo enjoy and have a wonderful time here. :fluttershy: If you need anything, feel free to PM any member here if you'd like. :kindness:

Edited by DashYoshi
  • Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hey there Wahya, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What hobbies do you have, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

large.png

• Brohoof 4

@senpai I love anime and I like to sing although I suck at it. uhm.... I am trying to write a book and I love playing video games. Mostly BF4 and Minecraft

• Brohoof 5

Hi Wahya, and welcome to the forums!  :yay: 

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  :squee: 

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  ;) 

*Hugs*  :blush: 

rainy_day_by_coggler-d6vofyw.png

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3811969.sig-3799827.sig-3796807.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!  :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 3