private Fantasy RP

The Narwhal Muffin

(edited)

Gale nodded slightly and smiled. "I understand how that feels. It's similar with Blitz and myself." She said. "We care for each other as if we knew each other since birth. Anyway, good luck explaining to her where you were." The dragoness then have a short laugh before heading of to a different wing of the tower.

@@Yoshikupo

Edited by Drago Ryder

As the tower came into view, Kyubi glanced at the dryad and motioned towards the base. "Here we are. It may not look like much, but it's a good 'base'." She said. "To be quite honest, I don't really know how the others will respond, but it sounds like you've probably met some of them already."

Dryad: "yes I have met Chain told him vaguely nature was going to help him, the others I know them because the earth told me there names" she looked at the tower "the earth is shifting a new tower, it has been made near the dragon" she said "it will be way easier now than ever before" she said breaking her illustrious nature with a bright smile but then quickly went strait faced and looked puzzled

Chain: "well were here and so is the dryad" he pointed out and looked around. weren't there more people than this? he thought

Gale glanced at the dryad before looking at Chain. "Blitz and Shana went back to the town. Agravian is knocked out, and the dark knight is sleeping in some sealed room. Midnight is protecting him." She said, feeling a bit sad at having to say that last bit, but she pushed the thought to the back of her mind. The dragoness then turned her attention back to the dryad, but she decided not to speak.

Kyubi nodded slightly. "That's good to hear. At least there's more of a possibility of us actually being able to kill the bloody thing." She thought. The dark elf then began to think about the power that Blitz showed last night. "Looks like I'll have to keep a close eye on him until we can get to my homeland."

Dryad: "yes and the world will be watching him close as well, your talking about Blitz right" the Dryad started to think and then blushed a bit "but the world also see's Shana and I get those images directly in my head, then again I can see every girl and man but I can choose not to see them, Shana is a different story"

Chain: "wow all that happened, I was there for some of it but not for the black knight" Chain sighed "wish I could have at least said goodbye"

Kyubi blushed slightly and didn't exactly like the fact that the dryad could read her mind. Of course, that was to be expected, but what she said still disturbed her. "Wait, what makes Shana different?" She asked. The dark elf was somewhat curious. She also felt bad that she wasn't here when the black knight fell asleep.

"what makes her 'different' is that she is in your party and me and the Earth want to keep close eye on all of you, like I know Chain is talking about the Black night with Gale" she thought for a second "oh and by the way I can only read your mind when I am close to you and if I so choose" she said and exhaled "I don't want to tell you why I blushed when I talked about Shana"

Gale sighed and shook her head. "From what Midnight told me, the dark knight is fine. He's just in a coma." She said. The dragoness then turned her attention to the dryad. She didn't like that Blitz was being watched, but she knew she didn't have a say in it. "So, what brings you to our neck of the woods?"

Kyubi facepalmed and shrugged. "Yeah, I think I already know and it probably has to do with Blitz. I mean really, you don't leave a lot for the imagination." She said. The dark elf the gave a slight smirked. She had also heard what Gale said, but decided that it would be best to let the dryad explain for herself.

Dryad: "this is not a neck of any woods around...what do you mean expression? oh ok fine well anyway what brings me here is that Kyubi here found me and after a little talking I decided to join you and help you with you problems directly" she hid the fact that she was judging gale and wanted to be close to her to read her mind

Gale nodded slightly and walked a bit closer to the dryad, silently sniffing the air around her. She didn't really expect the dryad to be so open. "I'm sure we could use all the help we can get." She said. The dragoness couldn't detect any indication that the dryad was lying so she had her trust.

Gale nodded slightly and started to head back to the tower. "Also, Banner was wondering where you went when she couldn't find you earlier." She said.

Blitz had noticed the robe and nodded. This shopping trip was for Shana and he wasn't about to argue with her. "Ok, if that's what you want." He said as he got the robe. "There should be some changing rooms in the back if you want to try it on before you buy it."

Making sure no one was looking her way at the moment, she quickly left the bag, took the cloak and rushed into the changing rooms. Less than a minute later, she re-emerged in her 'new' cloak. "I like it. It has that feeling that it has been worn and has been through stuff and survived with only these wounds. The material also synergies with my magic very well. I'll take it." She looked at the price tag and it was cheep as she thought it would be. 15 Gold. "Master? You have goal on you right? I lost all mine in the fire."

Blitz nodded slightly and opened up a hidden compartment in his armor and pulled out a 25 gold piece, being careful not to reveal what he had purchased earlier. "I tend to keep a bit on me." He said as he paid for the cloak. The shopkeeper was surprised to say the least, but took the gold and gave the change back to Blitz. The neko then turned back to his girlfriend and smiled. "Anything else you want before we head back out?"

Blitz nodded slightly and opened up a hidden compartment in his armor and pulled out a 25 gold piece, being careful not to reveal what he had purchased earlier. "I tend to keep a bit on me." He said as he paid for the cloak. The shopkeeper was surprised to say the least, but took the gold and gave the change back to Blitz. The neko then turned back to his girlfriend and smiled. "Anything else you want before we head back out?"

"Nothing else comes to mind. I have everything I need right now and can't think of what else I would need to pack. Trust me, I have put a lot of things into that bag, that it would be impossible to replicate the storage without my skills." She grabbed her bag a lugged it over her shoulders. "This feels so much more natural than being inside the bag. Well let's get back to everyone and actually get started on our quest. It does seem we are on a time limit."

Dryad: she blushed red as she got the pictures of Shana "lets get banner and move out or something"

Chain: "she is looking at us from the top of the tower, and she is coming down"

Banner: ran down the tower and exited throw the door "chain where were you!" she yelled at him

Chain: "its a long story but we met this Dryad while you were here"

Dryad: "hello how are you?" she said still a little red

Banner: "I'm fine with the Dryad but I think she needs some clothes other than vines"

Dryad: "fine does this suit you?" she changed into a warrior like girl but everything was still made of green vines "I can read your mind I know it does"

Banner: "shut up"

Blitz nodded slightly and began to head back to the exit of the town. "Ok, though I didn't really mind carrying you." He said, as he put an arm around Shana.

Gale laughed at the interaction between the dryad and Banner. She then began to wonder what the dryad had in store and glanced at Kyubi. "Can I talk to you for a second, in private?" She asked, as she went towards a hallway.

Kyubi was surprised by Gale's words and decided it would b best to follow her. She had a few theories as to why the dragoness would want to talk to her and she was prepared for most of them. "I really hope this doesn't backfire on us." She thought to herself, thankful that Gale couldn't read her mind.

When the two were far enough away, Gale turned to Kyubi and gave her what could only be described as a neutral glare. "Ok. What are you two planning?" She asked. "This all seems a bit to suspicious and your the one who's had the most contact with her so I assume that you would agree with whatever she is doing." The dragoness then sighed. "I don't really care, but I don't want to see anyone get hurt."

Blitz nodded slightly and began to head back to the exit of the town. "Ok, though I didn't really mind carrying you." He said, as he put an arm around Shana.

"Really? Well then I'll make sure that the won't be the last time you carry me then." She held the hand Blitz put around her and walked along side him with a content smile on her face. The thought that her life right now was perfect. She has everything she needs, is on a quest and with the one she loves. What else could she want?

Kyubi sighed and leaned against the wall. "She's going to help us kill that dragon. To be honest, that's about as much as I can say at this point. If you want to know more, just talk to her." The dark elf then motioned towards the dryad before turning her attention back to Gale. "I don't think she'll hurt anyone, though."

Blitz smiled slightly and wrapped his tail around Shana's own. When he had went on this journey, he had never expected this at all. He figured if he had even joined a group, he would be considered as the dark loner who had lost all of his memories. Now, he had someone he loved and would die for if it meant protecting her and had more friends that he hadn't even known he wanted. Basically, life was treating him well.

Gale sighed as she shook her head. "Ok. I'll talk to her later." She muttered under he breath. "Kyubi, I trust you enough to believe you. I'll go along with whatever she's planning." The dragoness then heard her stomach growl and headed outside to hunt.

(edited)

Dryad: "are you guys hungry?"

Banner: "a little"

Chain: "extremely"

Dryad: "then watch this!" she pointed to the ground and tons of different vegetables and fruit appeared "I won't do something like this for animals because of obvious reasons"

Chain: "me and Banner are vegetarian anyway, Kyubi we have food!" Chain shouted to him    

Edited by Yoshikupo

(edited)

Kyubi entered the room and noticed the food. She hadn't noticed, but she honestly hadn't had a decent meal in a while. "I could go for something to eat." She said, smiling slightly as she picked a mango. The dark elf then glanced at the dryad and basically told her what Gale had said. Kyubi then took a bite out of the fruit and savored the flavors dancing on her tongue. Even before she was banished, her homeland didn't really support much in the way of food. 

Edited by Dire Miralis

Blitz smiled slightly and wrapped his tail around Shana's own. When he had went on this journey, he had never expected this at all. He figured if he had even joined a group, he would be considered as the dark loner who had lost all of his memories. Now, he had someone he loved and would die for if it meant protecting her and had more friends that he hadn't even known he wanted. Basically, life was treating him well.

They walked together slowly back to their campsite. She enjoys the time they spend alone and never wants them too end. As they approached the site, Shana's nose caught onto a scent that was not around when she had left the area. It smelt, fruity but also magical. And a creature was in the area that she hadn't smelt in a long time. "A Dryad. I thought they didn't interact with other races. Master! I have to see this for myself. Come with me." Dragging Blitz along with her, she walked towards the scent that had caused her to become so intrigued.