Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fantasy RP

The Narwhal Muffin

@@Acnologia,@@Drago Ryder,

Once I saw the elves approaching with their daggers out I knew something wasn't right. When Kyubi drew hers I knew it was time for action. I drew my great-sword, the blade crackling with electrical energy. I moved to my ready stance prepared to fight off the aggressors if need be. As an aside to Gale, "If things get to dangerous, I want you to carry Midnight out of here, Don't worry about me." With that I waited for the elves to make the first move.

@@Drago Ryder,

Meanwhile...

Midnight was not about to flee without fighting, though he recognized that he was at a disadvantage to his usual combat against shorter targets. His legs were still strong and his shoes sharp, he could still do some real damage if they came too close. "I'll stay with you Sir, as long as I can."

Meanwhile...

Slend wished it were dark enough for him to really participate, all he could do now was alert him to enemies behind and strike at any who stepped in his shadow. I have your back my king, I will not fail you. Looking at the bright side, this would give him an opportunity to observe some real combat this time.

@@Jellal Fernandes,  

Furthermore...

The scepter pondered for a moment, "My swarm is already repairing the structures to make them more sun-tight. To ask anything more of you would be to put us further in your debt. If you wish I can have a scepter or two follow you in your travels to aid you. You have done so much for us, we may never be able to repay our debt to you. The only thing we lack is a name to distinguish our swarm from the others, perhaps you can help in this regard?"

@Illiad Easle @Drago Ryder

Apollo noticed Blitz heading back into the town, before flying into the air and dragging Blitz back into the forest by his shoulders. "Wait, Blitz. Something isn't right about this." He said. "This song, it's not one any humanoid species should know. The dark elves may be trying something and as much as I would agree to help them, doing so would most likely get us caught in the process."

Kyubi moved closer to her friends and waited. She didn't recognize any of them, so she didn't know what they were capable of.

@Illiad Easle @Acnologia

Blitz grit his teeth as he felt Apollo dragging him around and tried to break his grasp on him. "What are you talking about? How do you know that?"

One of the dark elves gave a crooked grin, revealing rows of razor sharp teeth. "Chuna ka chi qi na po tu." He whispered, before glancing at Gale and Kyubi. "Rag pa saba ta quim pri sha gono." The language he spoke wasn't natural, let alone dark elf.

The one that spoke and the other dark elf with a dagger released what could be described as war cries before charging at Gale and Kyubi while two of his allies released cones of fire at Midnight and the black knight.

Gale narrowed her eyes as she charged her fire. A high pitch screech filled the air before a shaped charge of fire was launched at the two dark elves with daggers.

The attacker that had spoken ducked and the fire ball went over his head, before exploding when it hit a cart. It didn't take long for him to recover and continued his charge. As for the other one, he lunged at Kyubi.

@Child Of Darkness @Yoshikupo

Needless to say, the fact that Shana had killed a dark elf didn't go unnoticed. It didn't take long for the bar to go into a drunken panic, and most of them were trying to subdue Shana and Banner.

Yang's eyes widened and she grabbed the two children by their clothes. "We have to leave, now." She said. The tone in which she spoke was one that gave no room for argument.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@@Drago Ryder,@@Acnologia,

Interesting attack, clearly they don't know what I really am for scepters love heat. (To explain, scepters feed off of heat/IR and thus can kill by draining the heat from an individual, in turn they are damaged by UV radiation. The Black Knight's face has been permanently damaged to its red glow from long term sun exposure through his mask.)

I move to block as much of their fire as I can, silently praising my missing cape as it would no doubt be destroyed by the attack. The plates of my armor grew hot under the assault, but not enough to damage their integrity. It also provided me a source of drain-able heat. I lunged towards the attackers, sword raised and charged with energy. I did my best to move between Kyubi and her attacker, ready to block if I could arrive first.

Meanwhile...

Midnight managed to dodge the fire that Sir didn't block, moving closer to Gale in the process as she could likely block future fire better than he could. "Aim at their feet, even if it doesn't hit them the explosion can still do some damage." Midnight took the opportunity that he was not currently under attack to fully put his helmet on, the magic vision would help him see and dodge their magic attacks as they cast them.

Meanwhile...

Slend absorbed as much of the fire's heat as he could, giving him a bit more mass to work with. He still felt a bit useless here as he could not fight directly, but he eagerly awaited the opportunity to do so.

@Drago Ryder

'Tsk. How annoying.'

Before anyone could get close, Shana spawned her staff and sent a heavy gust of wind around them, knocking every one around her and Banner away with a large amount of force. "If any of you value you life I'd stay exactly how you are. Try and attack us and you'll wish for death to come sooner."

@Yoshikupo

Moving herself around Banner, she offered what help she could in carrying Rachel out of this place. "Let's get back to our ship. If any of the others get into trouble they should retreat there. Lucky for us this place was close to the docks wasn't it. Come on, quicker we get moving the better."

@@Child Of Darkness, @@Drago Ryder,

"right" Banner nodded and ran out the tavern to the ship, making sure she didn't lose Shana

Chain was done with all this magic crap, what had been taking the others so long to get back here? Then he heard it, the song "shit" Chain grabbed his staff and headed up deck ready for anything with fire ready.

"but what about-" Amy tried to speak before Tony interrupted "we have to go to not die, that's all we need to know"

"do you think everything is ok?" the Dryad asked Yin "it doesn't take that long to get some children does it?"

Edited by Yoshikupo

@Drago Ryder

Apollo dropped Blitz into a river and landed in front of him. "It was a song that my and Gale's mother used to sing to us. We need to be careful." He said.

@Illiad Easle

Kyubi dodged her attacker and kicked him in the chest, sending him into a stack of barrels. "Who are these guys?" She muttered to herself. The dark elf noticed the looks they had given her and Gale, so they most likely had something to do with it.

@Illiad Easle @Acnologia

Gale nodded, but wasn't able to get another shot off. The dark elf had gotten to close and threw the knife at Midnight. He then poked several of Gale's pressure points, making the dragoness fall limp. "Can't move." She muttered.

The dark elf that Kyubi had kicked simply stood back up and popped a few joints back into place. "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" He said. "Iksnin gra hique missingno." Hundreds of small, thin tendrils then sprouted out of the dark elf's back and mouth, before they launched themselves at Kyubi

The two mages nodded to each other, before switching their magic from fire to ice, hoping the opposite of what they were using would do something.

It was at this point that Blitz realized that he didn't even know Apollo all that well. "So, your Gale's brother. Interesting." He said, not really surprised by that little revelation. The neko then remembered what Shana had seen and decided to take a risk. "You wouldn't happen to know a dragon named Edolas, would you?"

@Yoshikupo

Yin thought for a moment and was genuinely worried. "I'm sure they're fine. If anything happens, Yang can take care of the bad guys." She said.

It didn't take long for Yang to reach where Yin and the dryad were. She then set the two kids she was carrying on the ground and tried to catch her breath. "I'm getting to old for this." She muttered, before glancing at the dryad. "I don't know what's going on, but a few dark elves were attacking a few of your friends. It wasn't all of them, but anyone who wasn't with the dragon, suit of armor, horse, and princess are probably all facing the same problem."

@Child Of Darkness

Clayton and Lance came onto the top deck and looked at Shana's group. "What happened?" They asked.

@@Drago Ryder@@Acnologia,

They're getting smart. We have to act faster.

I extend my own tendrils in responce, the ice makes them a bit slower, but also less gaseous. It burns a bit to have them out in the sunlight but the ice numbs this pain. In a sudden burst of movement I launch myself forward towards the tendril elf, moving my thicker tendrils to stab through his chest and face, and pointing my sword towards the ice elves. "Fulminis Iactum" A bolt of lightning flies from my sword towards the ice elves, striking one or both of them in the blink of an eye.

Meanwhile...

Midnight deftly dodges the thrown knife before turning back towards the dark elf. Two can play that game. Moving in a way utterly unnatural for a normal horse but acceptable for an Equestrian pony he bounded over to the elf before raising on his hind legs and stabbing his horseshoe blade through the elf's neck.

Meanwhile...

Slend reported to his King the happenings with Gale and Midnight.

@Drago Ryder

Apollo was stunned for a few moments and simply stated at the neko in front of him. He then laughed lightly and smiled. "It really has been a long time, brother." He said. "Of course, you probably don't remember anything from that time yet, but I want you to know that I am glad to see you again." The dragon then basically hugged Blitz and have a low purr. "I'm sure Gale will also be happy to hear this. I'm surprised she didn't recognize your scent."

@Illiad Easle

Kyubi's eyes widened as she saw what the dark elves had done. "Be careful. It looks like they modified their bodies. Try to keep one alive." She then moved towards Gale and placed a hand on her neck. "She's fine." She said, somewhat relieved.

Edited by Acnologia

@Illiad Easle

While the black knight had a size advantage, the dark elf had more tendrils. He then wrapped a few tendrils around the one the black knight had sent towards him and pulled himself closer. "Cthulhu flagan." He muttered, before sending tendrils into the black knight's armor.

As for the dark elf with Midnight, he gave a smirk as green blood poured out of his wound. He did have one last trick up his sleeve, though. As his blood made contact with the metal, a light sizzle could be heard.

While one of the mages was knocked back from the spell, his ally wasn't so lucky. The dark elf wiped dirt off his face as he noticed that he and one ally remained. He knew they had lost, so now would be the best time to make a tactical retreat.

Blitz simply sat there, not moving. A piercing headache rushed through his head and he didn't know what to ask first. "Wait, how am I your brother?" He asked. His ears then twitched and he pushed Apollo off of him. A second later, a bola wrapped around him, fprcing him to the ground.

A dark elf wearing black robes walked out of the forest and smirked. "Sorry to interrupt such a touching reunion, wait, no I'm not." He said, giving a dark laugh. He then removed Blitz's swords and tossed them into the river. "I don't think you'll be needing those for long."

(If the dark elves in the town sound to OP, I'll change it up s bit.)

@@Drago Ryder,

(Don't worry, I just need to step up my game. Prepare yourself.)

I have you now.

If I could smirk I would at this point. Grasping my sword with both hands I allow myself to be pulled towards the elf, in fact I use his pull to move at him faster, mu lunge easily allowing my sword to stab through his chest. "Fulgur Fulmen!" A bolt of lightning lances down from the sky to strike my sword while the elf is impaled on it.

Meanwhile...

@@Acnologia

Midnight ignored Kyubi for the moment. "No one hurts my friends." He moved into a slight crouch, his left forehoof tapping lightly on the ground as its blade extends. In a swift upward movement he stabs the elf's chest with the second knife and continues upward, lifting the elf up and over himself with his powerful hind legs. He slams the elf down on the ground in an attempt to crush its head and chest beneath his hooves. "I don't think this one will be alive much longer."

Meanwhile...

@@Drago Ryder,

Once the elf's tendrils entered the armor, Slend knew it was his turn to fight. He was much faster and had more tendrils than his king, and thus could attach the invading tendrils with ease. preventing them from doing damage whist inside the armor.

(How's that?)

Apollo hadn't expected to be pushed away, but he was thankful that he had. The dragon then growled as he eyed the dark elf. "Who are you and what do you want?" He asked, electricity arcing along his back. He had left Gale and Blitz when they needed him most, anc he wasn't about to do it again.

The dark elf smirked lightly and shrugged. "Oh, just a bit of destruction. After all, war is good for business and I have the perfect weapon for it." He said before drawing a sword and knocking Blitz out with the flat of his blade. "Of course, all the half breed had to do was bring back a powerful mage, but Heinrich opted for Blitz. He's a fool." The dark elf then gave a slight laugh as he lifted said nekoonto his shoulder. "As for you, I suggest you stay out of my way." The surrounding area soon began to fill with smoke, hiding the forest from view and giving the dark elf time to move away from the dragon.

@Illiad Easle

Needless to say, the black knight's attack incinerated the dark elf that was attacking him. The same could also be said about the one Midnight disposed of.

Edited by Drago Ryder

Apollo tried to blow the smoke away with his wings, but more was coming in and he wasn't exactly a good tracker. "No, I won't let him die because I was useless." He thought to himself, before flying into the clouds. He needed to find the others so they could make a plan on what to do. "They shouldn't have gone far." He thought.

@Drago Ryder

"Everything Is going to shit. Rachel Banner and I have been poisoned by Dragons tongue and attacked, I killed someone in defence, this annoying as fuck song has been playing in the background that's driving me crazy and the others have most likely been attacked and Goddesses know where the hell they disappeared to.*grrr* I swear I'm going to tear the next hostile dark elf I see into pieces." When Shana got on deck, the poison has finally began to take its tole on her. Losing all feeling in her legs she fell on the floor with a loud thud, and Shana just kept getting angrier. "Worst day I've had in years."

@@Child Of Darkness, @@Drago Ryder,

Chain came to the aid of Shana, Banner, and Rachel "well your here now and that's what matters, the others need help to but at least we know your safe" Chain says now noticing Banner

Banner was pushing herself to the max to try and look like nothing was wrong with her but it felt like one of her lungs had stopped and she was in the cold to long making everything numb "yeah well we really need to get these two some help" "we both know you need it too, stop acting like you cant be affected like things" "I would like some rest...also your right, I am only resistant to things" "your pride is so big I wonder how you see throw it all, I mean I know you cant hurt anything the way you are" "oh yeah? Try me!" she throws a punch but Chain easily dodges and Banner goes tumbling on the floor of the ship with Rachel on her "lets get them in the beds"

@Illiad Easle

Kyubi watched the fight and relaxed as it came to an end. "We should head back to the ship. If the same thing happened to the others, then that'll probably be the safest place on the island for now." She said, before running a hand over Gale's scales. She didn't know much about pressure points or what would happen if you hit the wrong ones, so there was nothing she could really do for the dragoness.

@@Acnologia,@@Drago Ryder,

I made my way over to the Midnight, Kyubi, and Gale. "I don't know much about dragon pressure points, but if she can still breathe a bit of fire then carrying her will be much less difficult" I move over to Gale's side to attempt to gauge her total weight, to see if carrying her will even be possible.

Midnight knew pressure points for ponies, but could not reasonably convert that to dragons, he felt bad that there wasn't much he could do to help as he most definitely could not carry her very far, if at all.

Slend knew that an ant-like process of moving Gale would return the best results, especially if she could supply heat to the process. The less they had to lift her the further she could be moved, hopefully all the way back to the ship.

@Illiad Easle

Gale gave a slight smirk and nodded. "I may not be able to move, but I can still breathe fire." She said, before releasing a small stream of purple fire. It wasn't as explosive as her normal shot, but it would.

@Child Of Darkness @Yoshikupo

Yang looked at the dryad and thought for a moment. "You should probably return to your friends." She said. "Yin and I have something to take care of."

Yin nodded and the two headed into the forest.

Clayton sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why does the council put us on these type of missions." He thought, before returning his attention to the group. "That's enough. The girl's right. Those who drank should get some rest.. Thankfully the drug lasts for only a short time, even when taken in large quantities." The human then looked around. "Has anyone seen Blutz or Apollo?"

@Illiad Easle

Kyubi sighed and was was relieved that Gale was ok. She then heard something big impact the ground and turned to see Apollo glaring at her.

"Get on." He growled. It was obvious the dragon didn't like the idea of having someone on his back, but this was the only way. Apollo then glanced at the Black knight and Midnight. "Get her to the others. Blitz got kidnapped and there's also something I need to tell Gale when she's ready."

Kyubi nodded slightly and got on Apollo's back. She then held on as if her life depended on it as Apollo shot up and through the air. "There's a castle to the north of the town. That's probably where Blitz is." She yelled, hoping her voice would carry over the wind.