Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I drew Rarity

Akemi Homura

I drew Rarity an hour ago. I haven't drawn since forever so it was a joy to draw her... so, she looks a little long, because I drew the oval (a guideline) a little too large. But, here it is anyway. Feedback would be appreciated.

post-1551-0-35185200-1334447430_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I like it :) How come you can draw her mane so nicely? XD It's almost impossible for me to do.

Her body is a little elongated, but you've already stated this. She's a bit wide up and down, and her front legs need to be just a tad closer. The leg that's stretching out should have the curve farther up by a bit, near her cutie mark.

Other than that it's really good! I try and draw ponies but I can almost never get the mane or back legs right, but nobody's perfect so don't worry about it too much :) Just keep doing what your doing and practicing and you'll be a pro in no time!

(edited)

I like it :) How come you can draw her mane so nicely? XD It's almost impossible for me to do.

Her body is a little elongated, but you've already stated this. She's a bit wide up and down, and her front legs need to be just a tad closer. The leg that's stretching out should have the curve farther up by a bit, near her cutie mark.

Other than that it's really good! I try and draw ponies but I can almost never get the mane or back legs right, but nobody's perfect so don't worry about it too much :) Just keep doing what your doing and practicing and you'll be a pro in no time!

It wasn't easy, but it was a real joy to draw her mane. :)

Edited by Devin Dash McCourty

Long cat meet long Rarity

~

I'm going to have to re-do this... next time I won't be stupid and draw the oval huge.

Oh, man. It's only been 7 hours since I drew this and looking back at it, her body totally looks huge. Stupid me drawing the oval guide long...

• Brohoof 1