Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

(edited)
On 2024-09-16 at 3:40 PM, Antiyonder said:

Geez.  Hope the rest of you aren't running out of videos to share.  Don't think the Topic Creator would want the thread to become (Antiyonder) Video Blog.😅

The videos you post are so unique that what I watch feels weird by comparison.

10 Bold WWE Predictions Before 2024 Ends

@Denim&Venöm @TheRockARooster @Starlight Serenade

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • smile 1

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

The videos you post are so unique that what I watch feels weird by comparison.

I don't know.  I still watch kid aimed shows (Even the Junior stuff) at the current age of 42.😅

Anyway, Digimon cafe:

• Brohoof 2

So while Friendship is Magic had several Non-Ocean Dub and even Non-Canadians in the cast (Especially the 2017 movie), you have someponies voiced by those in the early Saban/Ocean Dub of Dragon Ball Z.

Before becoming Mr. Cake, Brian Drummond gave us these:

He even took part as Duplicate Vegeta in Funimation's Dub of Dragon Ball Super.

And Richard Newman (Cranky Doodle Donkey) gave us these Street Fighter gems:

Move Alone. Dark motivation.

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

Some of you might think that the 1987 Shredder (For the most part) and Philip Banks are just two separate characters that the late James Avery played.  You're wrong and here's proof they are the same😁:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Antiyonder said:

Some of you might think that the 1987 Shredder (For the most part) and Philip Banks are just two separate characters that the late James Avery played.  You're wrong and here's proof they are the same😁:

He sounds more intimidating there than he ever did as The Shredder.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

@Sparklefan1234

And for good measure Shredder basically wanting an Oompa Loompa now!:

Anyway, been checking out Star Wars Young Jedi Academy.  Disney JR on YT has most of the first season if someone wants to sample them, but Episode 1 has two separate videos for it's stories and Episode 2 is absent, but Star Wars Kids has them:

• Brohoof 1

Beautiful and cute fox.

• Hugs 1

T-90

An unusual song. I haven't listened to calm songs for a long time.

T-90

Speaking of fall and Ponies, Applejack has many bucks to give near the shows beginning:

Also as of now, all episodes I could find solo or compilation have been posted in various episode threads.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

A mini collaberation between, Disney Muppets, Fraggle Rock Muppets and Sesame Street Muppets honor of the 88th birthday of Jim Henson.  

Edited by Sparklefan1234