Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! x3

Skytriqqer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found MLP-Forums trough a Friend, and i am looking for some new Friends, that's why i registered here :3

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched MLP for the first time because i thought it's a show for kids, but i watched one episode and i started to love it. That is like 1-2 years ago now. I love Rainbow Dash!

My Name is Marcel, i'm 14 years old and i'm from Germany. My English isn't the best but i hope you understand me.

I love to do Stuff in Source Filmmaker, which you can find here if you wanna look. :)

I recolour Pictures too, and i love Gaming and watching MLP.

I really love to make new Friends and i love to listen to Music.

I hope i have a good time here and yeah, thanks for reading :)

~Sky

• Brohoof 8

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)) its nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy forum community of the MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have the greatest time here  with the ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having the happiest time here =)=)=)=)=)=) with the happy ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying the fun =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) in this community =)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=))=

Have fun YAY =)=)=)!

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums, @Skytriqqer! It's great to have you here in this lovely community. :squee: I hope you enjoy and have an awesome time, making some nice friends. :dash: If you want, you can always message any member here at any time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-29887100-1420351646_thumb.png

Heya Skytriqqer, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What games do you like, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 5

I like to play Grand Theft Auto V, 7 Days to Die and Terraria. :)

Terraria <3  :wub: 

Hello Skytriqqer, and welcome to the forums!  B) 

We all hope that you have an awesome time here and that you make loads of friends!  :wub: 

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :dash: 

*Hugs*  :wau: 

TwiDashCommission.png

• Brohoof 3

Terraria <3  :wub: 

Hello Skytriqqer, and welcome to the forums!  B) 

We all hope that you have an awesome time here and that you make loads of friends!  :wub: 

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :dash: 

*Hugs*  :wau: 

sig-3911654.TwiDashCommission.png

Thank you very much <3

If you want we can play Terraria together. x3

• Brohoof 4

Thank you very much <3

If you want we can play Terraria together. x3

You're welcome. 

Sure!  My Steam name is mountaindrew8 or marhaj04.  If you can't find either one then send me a message and I'll try to help  :kindness:

I also play Terraria mostly for fun, so if you want to goof around in my worlds then that's fine by me.  I'll be making lots of new ones now that the 1.3 update is out  :)

• Brohoof 3