Hey there everypony!

LoyaltyPrincess

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I clicked on a link to a friends profile on this site, read it over and decided to join

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I saw Equestria Girls first, read up on it and decided to watch it. I've been hooked ever since :3

So, hi everyone, my name is Lizzy and I'm a major MLP fan! I'll let you know that both Applejack and Rainbow Dash are Best pony! Anyhoo, I'm hoping this left a good impression and I can make some friends!

P.S. I'm very creative

• Brohoof 6

Hello =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) It's nice to meet you my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Welcome here on the happy pony site of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great and happy pony time here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) with all the ponies here in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many friend ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoying the happy and fun time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) with all the pony people here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=) YAY have fun =)=)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-29887100-1420351646_thumb.png
Heya LoyaltyPrincess, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

P.S. I'm very creative
What kind of things do you like creating? :grin2:  

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Hello and welcome to the forums, @LoyaltyPrincess It's great to have you here and I hope you enjoy and have a great time here, making lots of nice friends. :dash: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness:

Edited by DashYoshi
  • Brohoof 4

Thank you all so much! Oh, I hope I get my Cutie Mark soon! :3

I'm not sure if you'll all get this message because I'm still trying to work out how this works. There's no reply button, at least from what I see.

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here   :). There is a lot to do, so don't be afraid of jumping in   ;). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends    :squee:.

sig-3923754.sig-3921932.2000_follower_ce

• Brohoof 2

Hi Lizzy! It's an honor to meet you! I'm Red. :) :) Welcome to the forums!

You're the first person I've talked to that got hooked on MLP through Equestria Girls! That's actually really cool! It receives too much fan-hate in my opinion. I feel they had to rush a bit on the first, but I thought they did very well on Rainbow Rocks.

Seeya around. :) :)

(P.S. Applejack is best pony :wub:)

• Brohoof 2