Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

roleplay world what do you ponies do in the role play sections?

Tesla
Go to solution Solved by Troblems,

im thinking starting a role playing thingy but i have no idea what content to put in it.... to be honest i have no idea what goes on :blink: and i dont want to put my OC in and then not be able to do anything,

so what do you do there? don't worry i will not copy you i just want an idea of what kind of things go on ?! :fluttershy:

and also whats the difference between the equestrian empire and the everfree empire? (can you tell im new here?) :adorkable:

Hi ! As this is a question that has to do with the forums, it will be moved to Site Questions & Tech Support.

Hi ! As this is a question that has to do with the forums, it will be moved to Site Questions & Tech Support.

hey Destiny that's okay no worries :) 

@,  The great thing about roleplay is that so long as someone else is willing to join you on your journey, you can do just about anything you like, within the forum rules. Some suggestions for starting out, though:
Your first roleplay you should not be the DM, or dungeon master. Let someone else worry about that, while you just enjoy the fun.
If you do decide to start your own roleplay, make use of the planning prefix, which can be altered by editing the first post. That way others can help you settle on an idea for your roleplay.
6ZJ8WK3.png

Consider starting with a slice of life-style roleplay. Usually these don't have a whole lot of magic or power involved, so you can just get used to how roleplay mechanics work.

Once you've gotten your hooves wet, then move onto the more challenging types of roleplays, the action, adventure, etc.

As for the two sections of roleplay, Everfree Empire is where you want to start and is considered the "normal" roleplay area. Equestrian Empire requires you to have a staff approved character before you can begin, and allows members to choose cast characters to play as.

The roleplay section is quite large, and can be daunting. If you do decide to join an already existing RP, let the people in the RP know that it's your first time, and they'll probably be willing to help you out. And if you have any further questions, feel free to PM me, or reply to this topic.

• Brohoof 3