Ask a griffon: Aurai

Pucksterv

(edited)

Hi! :D Do you have any favourite book genres? :fluttershy:

That is a really hard question, I like almost every kind of book. But favourite genre would be adventure, like legends and stuff. I also like books I can learn from like science stuff :wub: oh and I'm also a sucker for romance :wub:

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

What would you like to be doing ten years from now? :ooh:

Such hard questions....uhmm..I would like to finally find a place that feels like home and open up my own books store there. Or work in a library. Maybe settle down with some griffon or pony, start a family. Or I might still be traveling.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

How much do you usually sleep? :fluttershy:

Since I don't really have a job or have somewhere to go in time, I can sleep as much as I want. Although I have nightmares sometimes that keep me from sleeping.

• Brohoof 1

Since I don't really have a job or have somewhere to go in time, I can sleep as much as I want. Although I have nightmares sometimes that keep me from sleeping.

What are your nightmares about, if you don't mind me asking? :( *hugs*

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

What are your nightmares about, if you don't mind me asking? :( *hugs*

Sometimes just random things I can't remember but I have this one Nightmare about being abandoned by my best friend, right before he walks out I always wake up. *hugs back*

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

Sometimes just random things I can't remember but I have this one nightmarr about being abandoned by my best friend, right before he walks out I always wake up.

I see... :( Well, while I don't know your best friend personally, I'm sure that your nightmare is and only ever will be that, a false and twisted dream... you two seem like you have too much history together, for him to leave you no matter what happens. :)

Speaking of your best friend, what do you like about him? :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

I see... :( Well, while I don't know your best friend personally, I'm sure that your nightmare is and only ever will be that, a false and twisted dream... you two seem like you have too much history together, for him to leave you no matter what happens. :)

Speaking of your best friend, what do you like about him? :fluttershy:

Well he was the first pony who was ever nice to me. All the other ponies bullied me or were afraid of me because I am griffon. However, he has always been fearless so he ignored what everypony was saying about me and just started talking to me. I've been friends with him ever since.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ok ok, an interesting one. If you had a choice to spend a day in any library in Equestria, which would it be and why?

Well actually the golden oak library unfortunately that one is gone. So my second choice would be canterlot, it has the most books of all the library's

Edited by Pucksterv

(edited)

What is your opinion on your race's type of culture, being griffons and all?

Well I was raized in equestria so I'm not used to the griffon culture. However, I've been to the griffon kingdom a few times. Every culture has something interesting, the griffon culture is very different from equestrian culture. Griffons seem to be much more straight forward, might sometimes be considered rude by equestrians. I see it more as a way of not being afraid to say what you think. I am not like that at all but I still appreciat the culture.

Edited by Pucksterv