Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Bass Drop

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I found this place while watching some of Stormxf3's videos (Check them out, he's very talented) and I decided to check it out!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

When I was in 8th grade, around January, my cousin became a fan of the show, and I called him usual anti-brony names, since I had always thought it was meant for little girls. There was no harm in it though, we didn't stop talking. And a few days later, I was on my way to pick up The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and I couldn't stop thinking about how he liked it. That kid was damn near a spitting image of me, we liked the same stuff, music, all that, so why did he like it? I got my game, went home, and decided I'd watch an episode. And then I watched another. And another. And another. I was amazed by it, I loved it. Now I'm a 16 year old, about to be a junior, and I still love the show! The only two things that annoy me about the show, is how everyone says "Everypony" and the theme song.

I like video games (Who plays Xbox one?), My Little Pony (duh), exercising, football (Starting as a junior! woo!), eating, roleplaying, and tons of other things! Tell me about yourselves in the comments, everyone!

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome to the forums, @Bass Drop! It's great to have you here in this lovely community. :squee: I hope you enjoy and have a great time here and have lots of fun. :fluttershy: If you want ,feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness:

Well, I've been on these forums for exactly six months today. In my free time, I like to draw, program, play video games, and listen to music. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 7

hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)welcome here  on forums of ponies =)=)=)=))=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here in this community meeting many pony friends  here and enjoying the fun time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) here being happy pony with us =))=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =))

• Brohoof 7

Hey there! Welcome to our awesome community. :3 That is quite the interesting story, it seems all it can take is one episode to make us love the show, that is how it was for me. :P Also, you game on Xbox One? That is my primary game system now, it takes up all of my gametime. X3 My GT is on my profile if you are interested in adding me. :)

We are so happy to have you with us, I think you will love these forums. ;)

• Brohoof 5

hello @Bass Drop and welcome to MLP forum :D If you have any questions or just want to talk, just pm anypony here, we all love to talk :D Hope you make lots and lots of pony friends and make sure you have fun :D

Here is your very own Pinkie Pie welcome song :D

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here   :). Don't be afraid of jumping in    :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends      :squee:

sig-3952346.sig-3950106.sig-3949088.sig-

• Brohoof 3

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Even though we've already met and messaged, I'd still feel bad if I didn't post this... I hope you don't mind the double welcoming. :P

Hey there Bass Drop, and welcome to the forums! :yay: I hope you're enjoying your stay so far, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

763918__safe_solo_fluttershy_humanized_c

• Brohoof 3