Hey!

Moonlight Dreamer

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How I found MLP Forums

Google!

How I became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

About a year ago, I remember seeing My Little Pony on TV and so I watched it. I've been watching ever since!

A bit about me

I enjoy coding, sport and playing games (especially on Steam!).

P.S. My apologies for not providing much detail in this post.

Edited by Moonlight Dreamer
  • Brohoof 7

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) It's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)  welcome here on the happy pony forums of the MLP Forums of ponies and the happy community here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)  I hope you can be happy pony here with us ponies meeting many friends here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying the fun time here with all the pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having lots of fun pony time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=)!

YAY!

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here    :). Don't be afraid of jumping in     :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends       :squee:

sig-3952596.sig-3952346.sig-3950106.sig-

• Brohoof 5

I have got to say, it's a great feeling, having people welcome you to a new forum only minutes after you join.

As I said before, thank you all so much. I'm just sure that this will be a fun and memorable experience.

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-17680300-1420351588_thumb.png

Heya Moonlight Dreamer, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.png

• Brohoof 5