Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypone ^-^

Fluster

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I was introduced to the forums by a friend of mine who has waaay too many cats. ^-^

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I started to draw a lot of ponies in my spare time, and I usually become a fan of whatever I draw, so yeah :3 also bronies are the bomb!

Oh my gosh I have absolutely nothing to say... Well, I'm an animal lover, aspiring artist, anime freak, and kind of a nerd :)  and 1/16 of me is a furry (you have been warned!). xD

• Brohoof 10

Welcome welcome welcome welcome my friend! Here you will find many topics and blogs to partake in, and artwork to share should you feel the need to do so. I hope you enjoy your time here and befriend many of our entirety of amazing members! :) 

• Brohoof 8

Hello, @Fluster, and welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here in this lovely community of bronies. :squee: I hope you enjoy and have an awesome while you're here. :dash: If you need anything, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness: Enjoy and have fun making some nice friends here! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 8

Hello my friend  =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) It's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Your profile photo looks super adorable =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Its amazing =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) would love to see more of your art if you want to show =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Welcome here on the MLP Forums of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can enjoy your time here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many pony friends here in this happy community and enjoy your pony time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=) YAAAY 

• Brohoof 8

Welcome to our awesome community Fluster. ^-^ It is wonderful to have you with us! So you draw huh? If you want, you can share some of your art in the Fan Art section (For pony art) and the non-Pony Art Section (For..well, non-pony art!) on the forums, I am sure many would love to see it. :)

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;) 

• Brohoof 9

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends :squee: 

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 7

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I was introduced to the forums by a friend of mine who has waaay too many cats. ^-^

Wait, there is such a thing as too many cats? When did this happen :lol:

Hello and welcome to the friendliest forums ever conceived :D - I hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me, or any of us, if you have any questions and/or just fancy a chat (same goes for adding friends, we all love new friends :D )

rainbow_dash_with_a_ponytail_by_jennieoo

Btw, would be interested in seeing some of your drawings - while useless at art myself, I like to see what others can create :)

• Brohoof 8

post-31081-0-29887100-1420351646_thumb.png

Hey there Fluster, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Rainbow Dash here, if you're interested. ^_^

What anime do you like, out of curiosity? :fluttershy: And do you have a favourite kind of animal? :3

• Brohoof 5

Hey there Fluster, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Rainbow Dash here, if you're interested. ^_^

What anime do you like, out of curiosity? :fluttershy: And do you have a favourite kind of animal? :3

By far my favorite anime atm is Black Butler, A.K.A. Kuroshitsuji :D I have to warn you though it's pretty dark~ <:)  Favorite animal...oh boy, um, well I love any kind of cat from house cats to cougars :3 and I adore african painted dogs, and also penguins, can't forget penguins. ^-^  If I had to pick a favorite though it would probably have to be horses, specifically my horse who's name is Bob XD   Oooh yeah! I love dubstep!! :DD

• Brohoof 2