Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is this show so good, and yes I'm new haha

ayylex101

I Was once like one of the those dick heads you may have found on teens react that dismissed this show in a whole before I even knew anything about it.

I was just wondering after completing season 2 is why is this show so good ...I mean I can't get enough , is it the animation , the wacky humour and not to mention smart humour and references to other things surely children wouldn't understand.

I have no idea I just love it so much hahaha.

I thought to myself is there any shame in loving this but then honestly it's just another great cartoon that's all.

• Brohoof 12

Welcome and I hope you have a good time here, etc. If you ever want a friend feel free to message me, or any other ponies. :yay:

And ye, it's a really good show. My favourite thing about it is the awesome characters.

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Hello and welcome to the forums!, I hope you have a really good time here.

YAY!!!!!!! and thank you so much for not being those kids on Teens React! XD

My favorite thing about the show is discord's humor.

Edited by ZachEclipse
  • Brohoof 7

This show grows on you, doesn't it? 

"Hmm, I wonder what it is people see in MLP?  OK, I'll watch an episode or two just to see what it's like and be done with it."  And before you know it, you're hooked too...welcome to the club!  :D 

• Brohoof 7

Hahaha yes I just felt like I needed someplace to come and talk to people who can understand me when I say how good this show is and literally why I'm so hooked, like if I told all my friends casually while they're all watching breaking bad prison break etc that I'm watching mlp I would be quite interested to see there reaction hahaha , if I got everyone else in the rugby into mlp that would be an absolute sight hahah

It's also so great to see how nice everyone is in this community ,well what do you know I guess friendship is magic

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here      :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends      :squee: 

sig-3975199.sig-3974710.sig-3974535.sig-

• Brohoof 4

It is not just a show ... IT IS A WAY OF LIFE! :twi:

Hahaha, some nonsense aside, That is not far from the truth! after all, we have conventions, countless fan creations from art/music/fanfic/comics.

Welcome to the fandom~ Enjoy your stay!

• Brohoof 4

hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy forums of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) i hope you can have awesome time here on this happy community of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting man happy friend ponies here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and many pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying the awesome pony time here with all ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having lots of fun =)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 3

Is it obligatory to have a mlp based avatar , because I'm sure you're wondering what abomination I already have hahah

It is not obligatory :3. Just that your avatar does not break any rules (such as NSFW content). Your avatar is fine and funny x3. 

• Brohoof 2

post-31081-0-80331800-1420351664_thumb.png

Heya ayylex101, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

And it is pretty hard to narrow down what makes this show so amazing, though maybe it's just a little bit of everything? ^_^ The believable positivity it has is what appeals a lot to me... not many other shows seem to bring that kind of happiness to people. :catface:

674514__safe_solo_applejack_cute_looking

• Brohoof 1