How would you feel if the next Amareican Prez is a brony?

cider float

Clinton's going to say she's a brony so she's more relatable to the younger crowd. Wouldn't be surprised.

I already mentioned this earlier, but her husband was asked 3 questions about MLP, and got all of them right, but they were pretty obvious, but it's possible.

Disappointed. Whether he is truly capable or not, he should keep his FIM interest secretly to himself, or abandon it if he works in public.

His FIM hobby, if he makes it public or a proud boast, would make him more likely to be a target for terrorists of almost every form from his own land or abroad, as if he changed the majestic American nation into a cesspool of dumbness and perversion even worse than our present time.

I'd be surprised, but my learning that the president is a brony won't really change my pre-established opinion of him or her all that much.

Of course, considering who's running thus far, I'm not confident that any of them are closet bronies.

I also tell excellent puns.

Stop right there...You've got my vote!

I highly doubt Hillary Clinton (or Donald Trump) is a brony, so I'm not really concerned about it. I just hope she (or he) doesn't make negative remarks about us.

I hear that Donald Trump is a huge Gen3 brony!

• Brohoof 1

Least we wouldn't have to worry about another Lewinsky-type scandal... :P

Like being a brony stops men from being dragged about by the D? :0

A president being a brony wouldn't matter at all. Only reason I could even see it coming to light is as a 'cute' thing for some minor PR points with the media.