Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony!

Chocolate Cream

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Well, first I search in google "MLP forums" and huzzah!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

First when I bored, I opened random users in Facebook, in their profile pic has Fluttershy and I search in google "Fluttershy" I found MLP then I become a fan of it!

Hi everypony! My name is Chocolate Cream. You can just call me Choco hehe..

I like Chocolates! So, don't hesitate to buy me one!

I am a pony artist. I have a DA (DeviantArt) too. If you want to me to tell you the link to my page in DA, just comment below!

I am a mare. And also an unicorn. I like chatting with my friends in my smartphone. You can be my friends if you want to.

Uh, I'm not very good at introducing. So, I will end it right here.  Bye all!

• Brohoof 7

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3 Rarity is my favorite too =)=)=)=)=)=)==) Welcome here on the happy land of happyMLP Ponies of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can havw awesome time here in this community meeting many friends here =)=)=)=)=)=)=))==)=)=) and enjoying the happy pony time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) with all ponies in this happy community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you hvae any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

Would love to see some of you lovely drawings =)=)=)=)<3 Have fun =)=)=)YAAYY!

• Brohoof 3

Hi there Choco! ^.^ Welcome to our lovely forums! So you are an artist eh? If you want, you can share your art in the Pony Art section if it is pony art and non pony art in the non-pony art section. I bet your art is lovely! :D

Your introduction was perfectly fine. Thank you for joining us!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome back to the forums. It is great to have you back   :). Don't be afraid of jumping in   :D. I hope we can be friends, you seem like a really nice person ^_^. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends   :squee: 

sig-3994363.sig-3993952.sig-3992570.sig-

• Brohoof 3

Hey Hey! Welcome to the MLP forums!

No worries! That's a pretty decent introduction anyway!

Hope you enjoy your stay, enjoy meeting lots of people and the great community we have to offer!

And above all have fun replying to our fantastic multitude of topics!

Eh. I might consider buying you chocolate.. Well, If I didn't eat it first! xD

Anywho, see ya round! Cheers!

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-25695000-1420351701_thumb.png

Hi Choco, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! rbigsmile.png It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Rarity here, if you're interested. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77yh90mHTcw

medium.jpeg
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

• Brohoof 1