Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Everypony!

Superblox

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I found MLP Forums by being shown this by my friend mrcool909090.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Well, one day I was watching HBO, and I had watched all the cartoons except MLP FIM, and I was terribly bored, so I decided to watch the first episode... I didn't want to admit it at first, but I had actually liked how the show was compared to what I had seen of previous generations, and quickly became an avid viewer of the show.

I admit that I am more of a guy who watches things more centered around girls. For instance, in my childhood I often watched Barbie movies, and quite enjoyed it. Hey, if you learn to tolerate certain things, you can enjoy just about anything! Anyways, I'm Superblox, I'm a dude, around 15 years old and going on to my Junior year in High School. I like MLP (Obviously), Pokemon, Digimon, Transformers, EVERY FUN VIDEO GAME, etc. In my early years, I wouldn't stop crying, but one thing calmed me down, and that was watching 'Thomas and the Magic Railroad'. I literally learned how to use the VCR just to watch that movie!

• Brohoof 5

Hi, @Superblox, and welcome to the MLP forums! It's great to have you here in this wonderful place! :squee: I hope you have a wonderful time and get to make some lovely friends here. :fluttershy: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time if you'd like. :kindness:

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-3996189.sig-3995727.sig-3995367.sig-

• Brohoof 5

Welcome Superblox! You like Digimon to? Awesome! Looking forward to Tri? Anyways hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do!

Well, I haven't kept up with the more recent seasons of Digimon. I began to lose interest after Digimon Tamers...

• Brohoof 4

Well, I haven't kept up with the more recent seasons of Digimon. I began to lose interest after Digimon Tamers...

Same as me x3 I've only gotten back into it recently because of the announcement of Tri. I haven't seen any Digimon after Tamers

• Brohoof 5

Same as me x3 I've only gotten back into it recently because of the announcement of Tri. I haven't seen any Digimon after Tamers

I haven't seen the announcement... Is Tri already up, and if it is, is it good?

• Brohoof 4

Not out yet just 2 trailers, but in my opinion both trailers are awesome! The show comes out in November 21st, I think internationaly. 

Do you think you could post links to the trailers? I want to see them for myself.

• Brohoof 4

OH.... MY.....CELESTIA.... Near the end of the first trailer with that fight scene including Omnimon... I SWEAR the one he is fighting is Alphamon! Also... Is it sad that I can name every single character/digimon despite having not touched anything related to Digimon in months...?

• Brohoof 4

OH.... MY.....CELESTIA.... Near the end of the first trailer with that fight scene including Omnimon... I SWEAR the one he is fighting is Alphamon! Also... Is it sad that I can name every single character/digimon despite having not touched anything related to Digimon in months...?

Yup, its Alphamon :D Don't worry, I also can name the characters after not watching anything Digimon for months :D

• Brohoof 5

Hi there Superblox! Welcome to our wonderful community! Enjoying 'girly' things is not bad at all! I am the same way in a lot of ways honestly. Also, I love video games as well. :3 *Video game brohoof!* That would make some sort of gaming noise I think.

Thank you for joining us! Happy to have you aboard! :lol: Hope to see you around more. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask them. ;)

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hey there Superblox, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! mlp-flbe.png It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What's your favourite game, may I ask? :fluttershy:

Also, if you feel comfortable with it and haven't done so, why not make a topic for yourself in the Ask a Pony section? :catface: We'd be happy to find out more about you. :D

medium.png
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

• Brohoof 4

Hi there Superblox! Welcome to our wonderful community! Enjoying 'girly' things is not bad at all! I am the same way in a lot of ways honestly. Also, I love video games as well. :3 *Video game brohoof!* That would make some sort of gaming noise I think.

Thank you for joining us! Happy to have you aboard! :lol: Hope to see you around more. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask them. ;)

*Returns Video Game Brohoof*  :squee:

Hey there Superblox, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! sig-3996711.mlp-flbe.png It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What's your favourite game, may I ask? :fluttershy:

Also, if you feel comfortable with it and haven't done so, why not make a topic for yourself in the Ask a Pony section? :catface: We'd be happy to find out more about you. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77yh90mHTcw

sig-3996711.medium.png

Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:

http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

My favorite video game? That's a toughie. I love lots of games, but I enjoy most games that  include outlandish animals (Pokemon/Digimon) and games based around Dinosaurs. That being said, if I had to choose, I would say that my favorite game is Ark: Survival Evolved. You get to survive, build, and most importantly, TAME DINOSAURS!

I'll check out that 'Ask a Pony' section, and if I feel like it, I'll post there.

• Brohoof 5

Hello =)=)=)=)=)=) Its nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on this happy forum of MLP forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope that you can have great and fun pony time here with all ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many of the happy pony frineds here enjoying your time in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having lots of fun =)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=) YAY =)

• Brohoof 3

O3O So many ponies welcoming me! I feel happy inside! Wait a minute..... SONATA PONY!!!! *Glomp* (P.S. Aside from Fluttershy, Sonata is my favorite MLP character)

• Brohoof 2

O3O So many ponies welcoming me! I feel happy inside! Wait a minute..... SONATA PONY!!!! *Glomp* (P.S. Aside from Fluttershy, Sonata is my favorite MLP character)

Welcome to the forums! I'm KingFlame1990 that guy no one cares about. I hope you have good time on the forums! have a nice day! *video game hugs*

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums! I'm KingFlame1990 that guy no one cares about. I hope you have good time on the forums! have a nice day! *video game hugs*

*Returns video game hug* Yay!

• Brohoof 2