Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony :'3

kenazraventooth

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I found it threw google while looking up some Mane 6 info.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

there was a flood of art form the Canterlot Wedding episode. I had hoped to stay away form the show thinking it was like the same stuff form when I was a kid (where it got really targeted to little girls and nothing else) but well I watched the Canterlot Wedding and now I can't stop watching the show.

Well im KenazRavenTooth. Close friends call me Tooth (older username is why :'3) others call me Kenaz. I really don't care what you pick. I love to draw and roleplay in fact I drew my icon.

Im on a few other site other then devaintart such as Transform mice, Lioden, ect.

My favorite Princess is Luna. My favorite episode is Make New Friends but Keep Discord.

My spelling isnt great and I have a bit of issues reading sometimes so im sorry if i mess anything up :'3

annd thats all i can think of. :'3

• Brohoof 6

hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=))=)==)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy forums of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great and lovely time here on forums meeting many pony friends here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having happy time YAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying the fun =)=)=)=)=))=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)!!

rarity_says_hello__by_pinkiceygirl-d4u15

• Brohoof 4

We welcome you to the forums. If you want to meet people, just try responding to one of ooBrony's many status updates! It will EXPLODE overnight (77+ notifications in half a night for me.) YOU WERE WARNED! :lol:

*edit* Introduction threads are good too!

We are glad you enjoy the series, hard not to am i right? Hahahaha :love:

Edited by Fleur-De-Lis
  • Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here    :). Don't be afraid of jumping in    :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends    :squee: 

sig-3996770.sig-3996350.sig-3996189.sig-

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Hi KenazRavenTooth, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! mlp-pjoy.png It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Pinkie Pie and Luna here, if you're interested. ^_^

Also, if you feel comfortable with it and haven't done so, why not make a topic for yourself in the Ask a Pony section? :catface: We'd be happy to find out more about you. :D

medium.png
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

• Brohoof 4

Hello and welcome to the forums, feel free to PM any of us if you have any questions...or just fancy a chat - we're all friendly :)

I hope you enjoy your time here and I'll be looking forward to seeing you around :D

happy_pinkie_pie_by_thatguy1945-d6rctaq.

• Brohoof 4