Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi I'm new to all this

PunkHound1095

Hi I'm new to all this I call myself PunkHound been watching the show since the first season but never really admitted to it to others and Quick my career and I'm looking to do something different but the show is done a lot for me I have a lot of friends but the two I have they don't watch the show but I think it's cool that I do so I'm looking at making some new friends someone I can talk ponies with

• Brohoof 6

Hi, @PunkHound1095 and welcome to the MLP forums! It's great to have you here in this awesome community and I hope you have a wonderful time and get to make some lovely friends. :squee: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness: Enjoy and have fun! :D

• Brohoof 4

Hi there PunkHound! Welcome to the forums! ^.^ You picked the perfect place to make new friends and to discuss MLP, we love both of those things. :3 That's how we do, we are a friendly bunch we are. :lol:

Thank you for joining us! Hope to see you around more. :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 5

Thx you I really appreciate that so how long of you been on here

I have been here since the 19th of January, 2015 - a little over six months ago. This has been such an awesome time for me and I'm sure it'll be much the same for you. :D

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4000742.sig-4000080.sig-3998766.sig-

• Brohoof 4

I'd like to know what you guys favorite pony is my flutter shy ????

Hi there PunkHound! Welcome to the forums! ^.^ You picked the perfect place to make new friends and to discuss MLP, we love both of those things. :3 That's how we do, we are a friendly bunch we are. :lol:

Thank you for joining us! Hope to see you around more. :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

Thank you so much I was wondering if you were interested in me drawn your OC OR the character for you
  • Brohoof 6

Thank you so much I was wondering if you were interested in me drawn your OC OR the character for you

If you want to, go right ahead. ^.^ I think that would be really cool. :3

• Brohoof 5

HELLO YAY =)=)=)=)

Would you like an OC or character

I'm also an artist trying to get his name out there so if you have an OC your or character you like I'll do it for free http://brianinvegas.deviantart.com/art/The-first-Punk-hound-banner-551467768
What's my Deviant art

Thx you I really appreciate that so how long of you been on here

Hi I'm new to all this I call myself PunkHound been watching the show since the first season but never really admitted to it to others and Quick my career and I'm looking to do something different but the show is done a lot for me I have a lot of friends but the two I have they don't watch the show but I think it's cool that I do so I'm looking at making some new friends someone I can talk ponies with

Welcome here on the forums =))=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)) I hope you can have awesome and fun time ehre with all ponies meeting many pony friends in this happy community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having lots of fun =)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions  feel free to ask =)=)=)=) YAY =)=)=)=)

rarity_says_hello__by_pinkiceygirl-d4u15

• Brohoof 4

Mine is King Sombra post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png. I also really like Flim and Flam :D

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hi PunkHound1095, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! mlp-fcontent.png It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

Also, if you feel comfortable with it and haven't done so, why not make a topic for yourself in the Ask a Pony section? :catface: We'd be happy to find out more about you. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77yh90mHTcw

medium.jpeg
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

• Brohoof 2