Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi there!

Ben the Brony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Recommended by a Friend

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Introduced by my Best Buddy

Hello! My name is Ben. My friends nicknamed me Ben the Brony. I'm a Computer Repairman, Gamer, and all around Good Guy! I always enjoy making new Friends.

My favorite Ponies are Derpy, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie.

I'm Kind and Polite, but also Funny and Care-Free. I love to make others Laugh, and I'm always willing to make new Friends!

• Brohoof 9

Hello, @Ben the Brony, and welcome to the lovely community of ponies on the MLP forums! It's good to have you here and we'd be happy to help show you around if you'd like. :squee: I hope you have a wonderful time while you're here, enjoy it, and make many amazing friends. :fluttershy: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time for anything. :kindness:

• Brohoof 8

Hello my friend its nice to meet you =) welcome here on this happy community of happy ponies and happy pony friends of MLP Forums =)=)=) I hope you can have awesome and happy time here with all ponies meeting many friends here =)=)=) and enjoying the fun time here with all friends =)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)!

• Brohoof 7

Hello, @Ben the Brony, and welcome to the lovely community of ponies on the MLP forums! It's good to have you here and we'd be happy to help show you around if you'd like. :squee: I hope you have a wonderful time while you're here, enjoy it, and make many amazing friends. :fluttershy: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time for anything. :kindness:

Thanks, DashYoshi! I'm sure I'll have plenty of fun here! Y'all have already made me feel plenty welcome already, and I appreciate it!

• Brohoof 7

Hello there, Ben the Brony, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! Hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :D I think I know you from a Skype group, great to see you join us here. I hope we don't disappoint! :squee: Should you have any questions, or even just feel like talking, feel free to send myself or anyone else here a message. We're always happy to help!

Have a great first day with us my friend, and I hope to see more from you soon! :)

sig-3973648.sig-3972717.img-3690893-1-ma

• Brohoof 7

Hello my friend its nice to meet you =) welcome here on this happy community of happy ponies and happy pony friends of MLP Forums =)=)=) I hope you can have awesome and happy time here with all ponies meeting many friends here =)=)=) and enjoying the fun time here with all friends =)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)!

Hey, Thanks ooBrony! It's nice to see you! I'm already starting to like it here, what with all these kind ponies hanging around!

Hello there, Ben the Brony, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! Hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :D I think I know you from a Skype group, great to see you join us here. I hope we don't disappoint! :squee: Should you have any questions, or even just feel like talking, feel free to send myself or anyone else here a message. We're always happy to help!

Have a great first day with us my friend, and I hope to see more from you soon! :)

sig-3973648.sig-3972717.img-3690893-1-ma

Thanks, DarkHorse! You may know me from a Skype Group, I'm in several of them! I'm sure I won't be disappointed!

• Brohoof 7

Welcome welcome welcome welcome my friend! I hope you enjoy your time here and befriend many of our amazing members. Have fun and explore what we have to offer! ;)

Thanks for the Welcome, Stardust! I'm sure I'll enjoy myself, and make Plenty of new Friends!

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome to the forums :)

Feel free to PM any of us here if you have any questions, or just want to chat (same goes for adding friends - who doesn't like making new friends???) :D

I hope you have a fantabulous time here with us all, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you around :D

happy_fluttershy_by_rainbowcrab-d4lm6vt.
  • Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome to the forums :)

Feel free to PM any of us here if you have any questions, or just want to chat (same goes for adding friends - who doesn't like making new friends???) :D

I hope you have a fantabulous time here with us all, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you around :D

sig-4045343.happy_fluttershy_by_rainbowc

Thanks, S.F.! I'm sure I'll have plenty of fun here! Y'all have already been plenty welcoming!

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4044781.sig-4044108.sig-4043674.sig-

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4044781.sig-4044108.sig-4043674.sig-

Hey, Thanks, Jonas! I look forawrd to making tons of Friends! I won't have a problem jumping in, I'm always willing to do new things!

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome to the forums.    :D I hope you have a great time here and make loads of new friends.    :) Feel free to PM me if to want to chat anytime /)*(\

Hey, Thanks Flutterstep! I hope I'll make lots of friends too! I'll be sure to toss a message your way when I want to chat!

• Brohoof 5

Hello there ben! Welcome to the forums! Us

MLP Lovers hope you enjoy your time here and

make new friends. I hope you enjoy your time here

and I hope I will see you aroung the forums!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enough chatting. A WECOME SONG!!!!

• Brohoof 2

Hi there Ben the Brony! ^.^

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more! :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Wow, I came back to so much Love from you Guys! Thanks for making me feel welcome!

Hello BEN!!!!!!!!!!, and welcome to the happy pony forums filled with pony friends!!!!. I really hope you enjoy your stay!

Hey, Thanks Zach! I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay!

Hello there ben! Welcome to the forums! Us

MLP Lovers hope you enjoy your time here and

make new friends. I hope you enjoy your time here

and I hope I will see you aroung the forums!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enough chatting. A WECOME SONG!!!!

Thank you for the Welcome Song, MLPFanPony! Pinkie always makes my day! I'll be sure to be plenty active around here as much as possible!

Hi, I'll just crash here for a while until I find a good home. Now, I'm just making a prediction but maybe, just maybe I WILL MAKE MY HOME HERE. I'm not sure thought it just doesn't feel right.

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, as they always say, "My Home is your home"! Thanks for the Welcome!

Wlecome to the fourms! :D Everypony on these fourms is nice and trust me Ben, you'll make friends here, fast! I'll link you to the Fluttershy fan club! :) Fluttershy Fan Club: https://mlpforums.com/topic/4731-fluttershy-fan-club/ Have a fun time on these fourms, and if you need help, or just want to talk, you can PM me! Have fun!

Best Wishes,

Derpy.

Thanks, Derpy Muffins! I'm sure I'll have the time of my life here! Stay Derpy, Friend!

Hi there Ben the Brony! ^.^

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more! :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

Thanks, Kyoshi! I'll do my best to enjoy myself to the fullest! You'll definitely see me around here plenty!

• Brohoof 2