Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

drama Trapped: What and Where {Part One}

MLPFanPony

Pbbss: Before you read, make sure to read the prolouge, which is here:

https://mlpforums.com/topic/134970-trapped-prolouge/#entry4000457

Trapped: 

What and Where

Twilight's Point of view

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wispers of fear were heard as I slowly opened my eyes. My friends were there Nurse Redheart

but I then noticed they all had worried looks on there faces. "Twilight are you okay?" Fluttershy's soft

voice spoked. As I stood up I then answered. " Yea Im okay. Did it happen? Was it true?"

I saw they looked at eachother for a moment. Then Applejack spoke up. " I gues were all trapped in

Ponyville", she said. I was suprised. "Isn't the Princess here?" I said. They were there to tell me this happend.

"No Twilight, They are in Canterlot trying to figure out why this happend", Applejack said. After

Applejack said that, I was confused. Thinking out loud, I said "No this coudn't happen, They were

there" The Girls looked at eachother. "You Had a dream, darling", Rarity said. 

I was confused once again. I came up with a plan after a few thoughts. "Whoever set this dome

up, the elements of harmony can stop!" The girls looked at eachother. "Darling, but Pinkie's

gone.

------------------

Feedback Please  :please: 

post-34703-0-53717400-1440466501.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. that was a mind boggling fanfic. I loved it. Please make more. It was spended. And maybe you could write the lines of the characters like a script. But that is my prefered style. Or you could space out the fanfic. 

Near mind my critiquing of it. Your fanfic is amazing. And i like the arc about Pinkie being dead.