Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony!

Yukibana

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?:

the almighty and powerful Google!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I've loved MLP since I was 5 years old, so its only natural I'd get into the new generation of them!

Hello everypony!

I've been looking for a new forum to join, so why not join one about something I love so much, MLP!

Like it says above I've been a pony fan since I was a little tiny pony a long long (embarrassingly long) time ago.  I really started to get into Friendship is Magic in 2012.

I'm a manager at Build-a-Bear, so I get to talk about ponies a lot with both the fans and the kids that come in.  It's fun when people don't expect me to know the answers to their questions about ponies and the kids love that a grownup knows what they're talking about too. X3

Pinkie Pie is my most favorite, but I also love Scootaloo, Luna and Cheese Sandwich.  When we play the Pinkie smile song at work, I sing every word XD

Besides ponies I love theatre, heavy metal music, reading, the occasional anime and painting my nails in pretty colors.  I can be a cranky old lady sometimes, but I'm usually good if I've had my coffee and candy.

• Brohoof 5

Hello, @Yukibana, and welcome to the forums and this lovely community of ponies! It's great to have you here and we'd be happy to help show you around if you'd like. :) I hope you have an amazing time while you're here and get to have lots of fun. :pinkie: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :ooh:

• Brohoof 4

Hello there, Yukibana, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! Hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences! :lol: You've joined the right place for somewhere to share and discuss your interests with a community that will make you feel right at home, and I hope it doesn't disappoint. :)

That sounds like quite the job, imagine being able to talk about Ponies at work. :dash: I envy you my friend.

You like Theater eh? Then I guess that's two interests we share! :D What kind of shows do you usually see?  :fluttershy: 

Anyway, if there's any questions you might have don't be afraid to ask, even message any member here if you wish! We'd be only glad to help where we can.

Hope you have a terrific first day with us, and I look forward to seeing you out there! ;)

sig-3973648.sig-3972717.img-3690893-1-ma

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4059335.sig-4058751.sig-4058642.sig-

• Brohoof 4

You guys are seriously so sweet!!  Thank you for the warm welcomes!

Hello there, Yukibana, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! Hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences! :lol: You've joined the right place for somewhere to share and discuss your interests with a community that will make you feel right at home, and I hope it doesn't disappoint. :)

That sounds like quite the job, imagine being able to talk about Ponies at work. :dash: I envy you my friend.

You like Theater eh? Then I guess that's two interests we share! :D What kind of shows do you usually see?  :fluttershy:

Anyway, if there's any questions you might have don't be afraid to ask, even message any member here if you wish! We'd be only glad to help where we can.

Hope you have a terrific first day with us, and I look forward to seeing you out there! ;)

I actually have my employees and co-workers coming to me to ask pony questions when a customer asks something they don't know XD And there's another pony fan I work with, so its quite an enjoyable environment.  My boss even got me a Pinkie Pie TY beanie even though she knows nothing about ponies, she just knows I'm Pinkie Pie.  I've gotten to dress up as Pinkie for a few pony themed parties as well.

I've been a huge theatre fan for a long time!  Right now my current obsession is Takarazuka Revue (Japanese theatre where all the roles are played by women) but I love other theatre too.  I saw the tour of Kinky Boots last year and it was excellent!  My favorite will always be Rent though.  I used to go to shows all the time in high school when I lived on the east coast, so I've seen a bunch of things.  Miss Saigon, Phantom, Jekyll and Hyde, Beauty and the Beast to name a few.  I did some theatre in high school but now I just perform in front of my stuffed animals X3

• Brohoof 4

Hi there Yukibana! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard friend! :)

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 3

hello my friend =)=)=) its nice to meet you =)=)=) welcome this pony land of happy ponies and pony friends of MLP Forums =)=)=) I hope you can enjoy your happy time here in this happy community meeting all the happy pony friends =)=)=) and enjoying the ponies and pony fun time 0)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=) YAAY =)

• Brohoof 2

I'm gonna be sappy for a moment but seriously, I've been on a lot of forums in my day for various fandoms and this is one of the warmest welcomes I've received.  You guys are awesome.  I think I'm going to like it here.  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Oh man, I would looove to have job like that! I mean getting to talk about ponies to people on the job? That would be pretty cool, especially in my eyes  :pinkie: I'm really happy to hear that you already like it here. I always like a good welcoming community, but I must agree and say that this one is by far the one where you receive the warmest of welcomes! Also, Pinkie Pie and Scootaloo are awesome, I agree  :lol:

• Brohoof 2