Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! I'm new to the forums

Scarecrow

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: My friend refered me to it.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched it and it took the violence out of my once stressful life

I'm a hispanic teenager who just loves MLP.

• Brohoof 8

hello my friend =)=)=)=)=) its so nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy MLP Forum community of happy ponies =)=)=)=) and happy pony friens =)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time ehre with all of the ponies meeting many friends and enjoying the happy time =)=)=) If you have any questions fel free to ask =)!

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4067857.sig-4067818.sig-4067272.2000

• Brohoof 4

Welcome, I'm glad that MLP took a great deal of stress out of your life! It always make me feel happy too :) it's great to have you here, thanks for joining, and I hope you enjoy your time here. This place is awesome, so I'm sure you'll have no problem making many amazing new friends :squee:

• Brohoof 5

Hi there Scarecrow! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard friend!  :)

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

• Brohoof 3

Hi Scarecrow, and welcome to the forums!   :yay: 

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!   :squee: 

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!   ;) 

fluttershy_by_tomycase-d72bhhb.png

• Brohoof 1