Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your favourite pony left the show would you still watch it?

Rawzy

If fluttershy left the series, I'd be heart broken...  :(  I don't know what I'd do...

Hi, as there is already an existing thread on the same topic I have decided to merge this one with it.

Thing about a character leaving is that I'm a fan of the mane six, not the concept of "ponies". As such, its the characters that I watch this show for, nothing else-- which is actually why I don't really care about any other future MLP generations in the future. I don't find the Idea of "horses" appealing, and most of the concepts of the "Basic" MLP franchise before FIM I dislike.

So if you were to start getting rid of the mane six, you pretty much have removed 99% of why I watch this show. About the only Character on the show I'd be fine with seeing go would be Twilight, and that's more due to character degradation (In my opinion), and would more want her moved to secondary ala celestia than outright removed.

My favorite characters don't show up a whole lot anyway, so it isn't strange for me to go a dozen or more episodes without seeing them. It would be sad to never see Derpy or Luna again but I would still watch the show. 

Would you evolve into Pinkamena is she was gone? Also if Rainbow Dash was removed from the show, it wouldn't be fun to watch because she is the most badass pony out of all of them and its one of the reasons why people watch the show.

I probably would! I would lose my marbles and slip into crippling insanity  :blink: I think if any of the Mane 6 were gone, their friendship would lose be losing the dynamic to it and wouldn't be the same to watch. 

Let me answer this with an actual example from an show :

Im a Big Fan of Superman. Hes my favorite Dc Hero and appeared in all seasons of Super friends and Justice League.

But after he had a Movie Franchise going, Hannah Barbera ( i think ) was unable to use Superman in the " Legends of the Superheroes " Live Action spinoff of Super Friends.

Do i still want to watch this Spinoff, even if my favorite character is gone?

Of course i want to  :pinkie:  Only because i have an favorite character doesnt mean that i find all the other characters to be boring or not as good as my favorite.

I still like all the other characters, in this case super heroes, as well, so its till interesting for me to watch  :)

I would be sad if an favorite character would leave forever in FIM, but i would still be interested in watching it.

I mean i already lost all my favorite characters from G1 to G3 and yet im still watching FIM  :lol:

Edited by .hack//SUNSET

I probably would not give a damn seeing as I change my favorite pony every 6 months or so...

scratch that I would give a damn if any character was removed completely without good reasoning... but I wouldn't be upset or leave the fandom because of it...

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

I would never be able to watch MLP : FiM if derpeh left forever and never came back. it would break the tiny bit of heart i still have left in this endo skin of mine. i mean just look at dat face: maxresdefault.jpgNOO, DERPEH, DON'T CRI!! haer, have this muffin that i have, don't worry they won't ban you, no i won't let them.