Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Legacy of Harmony TTRPG Project

Sanies

Well hello everyone!

We of the Legacy of Harmony Project are looking for a few more people to help complete our team! Firstly though, I'll give a little explanation of what we are planning on/already doing. 

Legacy of Harmony is going to be a pen and paper table top role playing game that will allow players the ability to make their own original characters, or even use canon characters, and go on grand adventures! Friendship, magic, and (probably) some combat all involved! We are making a new system for the game to help streamline getting everyone from beginners to hardcore TTRPG players into the game and having fun as fast as possible. The system we are creating will be used for other games as well, we hope, but we are focusing on the MLP expansion/edition first because it's where all the magic started.  :lol:

We've been to Bronycon as panelists for over three years now and are starting to branch out to a few other conventions. Currently we are setting the last few bits of the system in place, working on lore, and world building the final draft alpha build.

On to what we need!

There'll be a form at the bottom you can copy and paste to fill out.

Skills we are looking for:

Artist(s) (We are looking to have several different art styles featured, so if you can do multiple styles even better!)

Web Designer

If you're interested but don't see anything with your skills, feel free to check back later! More might be added as we grow! Or feel free to fill out the form! Please remember that we are working hard on this and are in the early development stages. Before joining the team, or doing contract/commissions for us, there will be an interview or several interviews by myself and possibly other team members. PM me or leave any questions below.

The form itself:

(Some of the questions here can be considered private, so please copy this form and PM it with your answers to me)

What skill do we need that you have?

Do you have a portfolio/examples we can look at?

What other skills do you have that you think that could be beneficial for the development of the game?

Where do you live?

Are you able to join us for panels at conventions?

What would you like to get out of working with/for us?

Would you prefer to do commission work or contract work or apply to be a permanent team member?

As stated above, please copy and paste those questions in a PM to me and answer them to the best of your abilities! 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully I will talk to you soon!  :scoots: