Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there! New to this place.

Standing Leaf

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I remember a post on Equestria Daily a long while ago.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I saw a few posts in a movie/TV forum of the remake of the show and I didn't bothered to know if it was interesting... for a year and a half. Then I got curious with the increasing number of posts saying the show isn't just for little girls and I saw an artwork of Snake Twilight(Future Twilight) by Tistra360. I looked on fan made videos and songs, then the beginning of the series and got hooked after Feeling Pinkie Keen.

Hi there!

My name is Stephen, but online I'm mostly known as Standing Leaf. I don't know much about the forums site or even the entire Poniverse thing. I decided to subscribe just in case I might like it, so if you want to share your knowledge and give a tour with links of all the forums and sites around and what they do, it could be really helpful.

Presently, I'm a very busy guy working on several projects at the same time, both online, with pony content, and offline with a new job I need to find and all.

There's a few good things I made for this community. I'm a simple video editor with some interesting videos on Youtube. My channel is  https://www.youtube.com/StandingLeaf

There's two videos I'm very proud of: Saying Goodbye: How Rainbow Dash Changed my View of Life, a story and a collaborative effort with Forest Rain,  and You Don't Know Applejack, a video-quiz game with lots of collaborations with many artists.

I'm also very active on Twitter, where I post my thoughts and share some of my knowledge about the fandom. https://twitter.com/StandingLeaf

I do have a DeviantArt account, but I don't think it's very interesting to look at: http://standingleaf.deviantart.com/

Oh and if you were at BronyCon last August and you saw a guy disguised as a shipping box doing some "shipping" around, well that's me! ;)

• Brohoof 4

Hi there Standing Leaf! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard friend!    :)

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

• Brohoof 5

hello =) its nice to meet you my friend =) welcome here in the happy onlinr pony community of MLP Forums =)=))==) I hope you can have awesome pony time here with all friends =)=)=) meeting many ponies and  pony friends =) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)

• Brohoof 2

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4077194.sig-4076886.sig-4075887.sig-

• Brohoof 1

Hello, and welcome! I'm certain you'll have a wonderful time here and make a lot of awesome new friends here :squee: those video sound really cool, I'll have to check them out I guess! And if you need anything or you just want to chat, then shoot me a PM or a profile comment :yay:

• Brohoof 2