Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony I'm Strike

DJStrike

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Looking for something to make animations with and stumbled upon this site.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: At first I was sceptical when it kept appearing in every site I went to, but I started to get curious when multiple youtubers I watched turned out to be bronies like Micheal and Ray from achievement hunter and Tats from TatsTopVideos. Then I watched the Sonic vs. MLP series, which at the time had only 2 videos, because I'm in the Sonic fandom and I continued watching brony videos after that and eventually stated watching the show with my older sister.

I'm actually very nervous about joining, because for some reason I get ridiculously nervous trying to be social online. Its weird because in person I'm super social and friendly. I live in a super small town in Florida that nopony on this forum has heard of, It's called Sneads, and I am a freshman in college. I want to do animation but due to expenses I don't have the money to get proper software. I enjoy writing and drawing though, in my opinion, I'm super bad at both. I like to try to express my creativity I just don't have many ways to do it. I feel like joining this forum is a good idea and will be fun I'm just super nervous.

• Brohoof 5

Hello, @DJStrike, and welcome to the MLP forums! It's good to have you here in this lovely community of awesome ponies and we'd be happy to help you around if you'd like. :ooh: I hope you have an amazing time while you're here and get to have a lot of fun and make some nice friends. :pinkie: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time; most of us here are very friendly. :) Don't worry; a lot of us here, myself included, were very nervous about joining the site, too. :kindness:

• Brohoof 7

Okay, i have no idea why dashyoshis post appeared by me 3 times in a row.. but.. okay  :wacko:

Hy there DJStrike ! And welcome to mlp forums  :pinkie:  I hope you will have a great time here :)

And dont worry, you dont have to be nervous here, the users here are usually all very nice.

Also, you draw stuff and want to animate? Thats awesome  :sneer:

Maybe you could post something at sometime here in the forums, would love the see something of your drawings  :ooh:

• Brohoof 4

Hi there Strike! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard friend!    :)

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

• Brohoof 5

Hello my friend =)=)=)=) Its nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=) welcome here in this happy forum of happy ponies and happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3 I hope you can have awesome time here with all the ponies in this community enjoying the pony time here meeting all friends =)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask YAAY =)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4080492.sig-4079400.sig-4078680.sig-

• Brohoof 2

Hello, and welcome! :squee: And don't be nervous, by the way, everyone's really nice here :) I hope you enjoy your time here and make plenty of sweet new friends, and thanks for joining :D It's great to have you here! If you need anything or you just want to chat, then shoot me a PM or a profile comment  :yay:​ 

• Brohoof 3