Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello :)

Black Viper

hello my friend =)=) its nice to meet you =)=)=) welcome here in this happy MLP Foeums community of happy ponies and happy pony friends =)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome and happy time here with all ponies and pony friends =)=)=)=) meetign many happy ponies and friends in this community =) if you have any questions feel freee to aks =)=)=) YAYAY =)=)

• Brohoof 3

hello my friend =)=) its nice to meet you =)=)=) welcome here in this happy MLP Foeums community of happy ponies and happy pony friends =)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome and happy time here with all ponies and pony friends =)=)=)=) meetign many happy ponies and friends in this community =) if you have any questions feel freee to aks =)=)=) YAYAY =)=)

Hey! It's nice to meet you too, thank you for adding me! And yay Rarity! I really like Rarity because there is a lot more to her personality than you first see. She is a very deep character!  :grin2:

Thank you for your post, and thank you for adding me =) 

• Brohoof 3

Hello! I'm new too and i hope you have a great time.

Hello! Aww thank goodness I'm not the only new one here! Likewise, welcome! Hope to see you around :)

Welcome to the forum IronHorseman, nice Rainbow Dash gif!

Hey! Thank you! Yeah I love the gif! I found it yesterday and thought "I've struck gold" hahaha!

Thank you for your message =)

• Brohoof 4

Wow, a Rainbow Dash fan! i am her fan too :). Welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you. I wish you have a great time in here :D

Yes! Rainbow Dash is awesome  B)  Always been a favourite of mine, even though I love all of the ponies! 

It's nice to meet you too, and thank you!  :)

• Brohoof 2

Hi there IronHorseman! ^.^   :) Happy to have you aboard! 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!    :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 2

Hi there IronHorseman! ^.^   :) Happy to have you aboard! 

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!    :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

Hello! :)

I am loving it here, and I love this community! Thank you for your kind message, I hope to see you around too!  :D

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to the forums.   :dash: I hope you have a great time here and make loads of new friends.   :fluttershy: Feel free to PM me if to want to chat anytime /)*(\ 

Thank you! Loving your signature by the way :)

• Brohoof 1