Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello :)

Black Viper

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I just did a simple Google search for a brony forum site, turns out I've found it!

There's a bit more to it than that, which I'll expand upon below.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I originally just heard about bronies, but I had no idea what they were, and didn't really give much thought to it. I just associated the word 'brony' with a group of people that got a lot of hate etc. Without even knowing who they were! But one day I was curious so I had a look, and now look! I just loved the show, the community, the art, and everything else about it! Now here I am!

Hello! I've been a brony for about half a year now, so not that long really. I used to watch the show often, but I've had to watch it a bit less due to starting college. Recently though, I became very upset about the My Little Pony fandom because I had noticed that a lot of the guys I knew online who were part of it were inactive, some for a very long time. I did some digging and I just couldn't find anything recent. So I thought I was too late, and the fandom was virtually dead. Then I found this website, and I really feel much better now knowing that the fandom is not dead!

What a boring story....

Because the time zone is different where I am, I don't know whether anyone has posted recently. But I hope people do come here regularly!

To be honest I'm really nervous about posting here, so here goes nothing! 

Thank you to anyone in advance for replying :D I know how friendly the community is, I don't know why I'm nervous!

• Brohoof 7

Hello, and welcome to the MLP forums, ! It's good to have you here in this lovely community of wonderful ponies! B) I hope you have such an awesome time while you're here and get to make some amazing friends and enjoy it. :dash: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 8

Welcome welcome welcome welcome to the site my friend! As you can see we are far from dead; our burning passion for the show we love shall never die out. Have fun and befriend many of our amazing members! :)

Aww thank you so much! I am honestly shocked at the quick response!! It is far from dead, I feel so happy right now  :)

Hello, and welcome to the MLP forums, ! It's good to have you here in this lovely community of wonderful ponies! B) I hope you have such an awesome time while you're here and get to make some amazing friends and enjoy it. :dash: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness:

Hello! Thank you, it's so good to be here! I'm so glad I found this place! I'm just astounded at the response, I honestly am. I would not stand to see this community go, and I am so happy that there is no sign of that at all! Thank you for your kind message!  :lol:

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4095986.sig-4095787.sig-4094367.sig-

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4095986.sig-4095787.sig-4094367.sig-

Awww thank you  ^_^

I appreciate your post, I'm starting to feel at home now, and I made my first post 10 minutes ago! :lol: Thank you!

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forums! Everyone here is very friendly, and this is a very active community. :)

Don't hesitate to explore all the different subsections!

• Brohoof 6

I've seen myself how friendly everyone is, and I'm so glad of it! Thank you so much for your reply!

everyone is friendly here I haven't met a single mean person here anyway WELCOME!!!! :)
  • Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forums! Everyone here is very friendly, and this is a very active community. :)

Don't hesitate to explore all the different subsections!

Thank you very much, I'll definitely have a good look around! I'll say it again, I'm shocked at the amount of activity that I just completely missed before!

• Brohoof 5

Hello IronHorseman, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! Hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences! :lol: Indeed, the fandom is as active as ever here, especially in the wake of season 5's continuation. I hope our wonderful community here doesn't disappoint.  :kindness: Should you have any questions, feel free to send myself or any other here a message, we'd be glad to help you out!  :twi: 

Have a great first day with us, and I hope to see you out there soon! ;)

sig-3973648.sig-3972717.img-3690893-1-ma

• Brohoof 6

Hello IronHorseman, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! Hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences! :lol: Indeed, the fandom is as active as ever here, especially in the wake of season 5's continuation. I hope our wonderful community here doesn't disappoint.  :kindness: Should you have any questions, feel free to send myself or any other here a message, we'd be glad to help you out!  :twi:

Have a great first day with us, and I hope to see you out there soon! ;)

sig-3973648.sig-3972717.img-3690893-1-ma

Hello Dark Horse! I really appreciate your message, thank you!! I'm so glad I'm not in any way lacking people to talk to! I really hope to see you around, and thank you for adding me!  :)

• Brohoof 5

Hey! Quite all right thank you :)

How about you?

Doin' pretty good, just listening to some music, haha

Gotta love Enter Sandman!

Listening to this currently, great song in my opinion!

Yes, I like that one

Also the solo in Master of Puppets (3:33)

Edited by Guest

Yes, I like that one

Also the solo in Master of Puppets (3:33)

Oh my gosh that whole interlude is brilliant. Master of Puppets is no doubt one of my favourites! Another one I love is Fade to Black. Another one of my favourites!

• Brohoof 3