Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art showing off some none pony art

Radiant Gryphon Graphic

First: Adorable

Second: Adorable

Third: *Little girl scream*

Fourth: Those are some long arms. The elbows are in the right place but the lower arms are too long... or my lower arms are too short because my hands are at my mid thighs, not my knees.

thank you for the kind words and tips on the arms but the reason why his arms are long is due to him bending over a bit to take his shoes off and to put the book down and the way the camera is aiming. but normal you are correct that if he was standing he would have longs arms lol. I normally don't do rooms so i mite not have shown him bending like i could have. but thank you for the tip.

You are really good, keep practicing and you may have a future in the art industry some day. Or horror industry if you go continuing with things like the third image XD (it stares into my soul)

lol thank you i am going for graphic arts in collage but i want to do animation witch i am self teaching both 2d and 3d. and thanks for the dumping background he from team four stars play through of DBZ. The guy want him laughing and i though it was creepy and one late night it was born and i now use it for all of my icons for online.