open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -RP-

J.R.

Double tilted her head quizzically. "It shouldn't be that hard to find a cheap burger place, even around here."

She hopped off the bench and stretched out her legs. "Maybe it'll in the shopping centre or something? That's usually where you put fast food places since, well, much ponies."

Jack nodded in response. She was right. There had to be something around here that they could find without much issue. So Jack began walking to try and locate a place. "Come on. Maybe we'll find one out of the blue somewhere," he said, "I could really go for animal style right now."

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Jack nodded in response. She was right. There had to be something around here that they could find without much issue. So Jack began walking to try and locate a place. "Come on. Maybe we'll find one out of the blue somewhere," he said, "I could really go for animal style right now."

Double nodded and started trotting with him. "Ooh, right? The messiest food is the best, isn't it?"

She kept her eyes open, in case any appealing fast food places caught her attention. She didn't look it, but she was quite a connoisseur in that area of cuisine.

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

Double nodded and started trotting with him. "Ooh, right? The messiest food is the best, isn't it?"

She kept her eyes open, in case any appealing fast food places caught her attention. She didn't look it, but she was quite a connoisseur in that area of cuisine.

Funnily enough, so was Jack. He had regularly gone to fast food places, and instantly made them famous due to his popularity. Not to mention some of the places had decent food as well. Though not all of them were perfect. Regardless, he kept looking around until he saw someplace.

"I think I see one. It's just like the one Princess Twilight went to in Ponyville that one time."

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Funnily enough, so was Jack. He had regularly gone to fast food places, and instantly made them famous due to his popularity. Not to mention some of the places had decent food as well. Though not all of them were perfect. Regardless, he kept looking around until he saw someplace.

"I think I see one. It's just like the one Princess Twilight went to in Ponyville that one time."

Double looked at Jack, then followed his gaze to the Hayburger on the street. She grinned and nodded.

"Yeah, that's the place," she said. "I love the place, even before Twilight started showing up there. Food's far better than ponies give it credit for."

She started trotting toward the Hayburger.

Signature by @J.R.

Double looked at Jack, then followed his gaze to the Hayburger on the street. She grinned and nodded.

"Yeah, that's the place," she said. "I love the place, even before Twilight started showing up there. Food's far better than ponies give it credit for."

She started trotting toward the Hayburger.

Jack followed her. This place was familiar to him since he had done photo shoots there before. As they made their way over, a few fillies here and there waved at him as he made his way over, causing him to hide his face a little. "So uh...what do you like best on the menu here?"

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Jack followed her. This place was familiar to him since he had done photo shoots there before. As they made their way over, a few fillies here and there waved at him as he made his way over, causing him to hide his face a little. "So uh...what do you like best on the menu here?"

Double noticed the fillies waving at him, and flicked her tail gently as she tried to avoid eye contact. She didn't particularly want any interruptions right now.

"I love the classic hayburger," she grinned. "They always put a lot of sauce in it. And the fries are awesome~"

Signature by @J.R.

Double noticed the fillies waving at him, and flicked her tail gently as she tried to avoid eye contact. She didn't particularly want any interruptions right now.

"I love the classic hayburger," she grinned. "They always put a lot of sauce in it. And the fries are awesome~"

Once they were inside, Jack quickly scrambled up to a booth near a window. Then, he picked up a menu to look over the choices. "Ah, best spot in the house," he said, "we can watch things happen from outside. Speaking of which, how do you like the whole fighting arena thing here, Dubs?"

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Once they were inside, Jack quickly scrambled up to a booth near a window. Then, he picked up a menu to look over the choices. "Ah, best spot in the house," he said, "we can watch things happen from outside. Speaking of which, how do you like the whole fighting arena thing here, Dubs?"

Double entered after Jack, and gave the restaurant a little glance around before hopping into the booth next to her friend.

"The arena?" She asked, then grinned right at him. "The arena's freaking awesome! All the cool fighters and kick-flank battles! I dunno where they find them but wow! Heck, I'd love to compete myself." She smirked.

Signature by @J.R.

Double entered after Jack, and gave the restaurant a little glance around before hopping into the booth next to her friend.

"The arena?" She asked, then grinned right at him. "The arena's freaking awesome! All the cool fighters and kick-flank battles! I dunno where they find them but wow! Heck, I'd love to compete myself." She smirked.

Jack had a wide grin in response, "Right? Though, I don't know if it's ok for the younger ponies to be fighting each other. Thaaaaat wouldn't go over well with the city." Looking over the menu, he had a tough time trying to decide, "Hopefully we get to see another one soon, though."

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

After about half a minute, Luster rocketed back out of the water and onto the deck. Her right eye was cracked and dark. Her side and shoulder had warps and thick gashes in the aluminium, and were wing looked bent and jammed into her side. 

"Alright...now I'm pissed." Her assortment of pre-recorded words said in a non-threatening tone through a somewhat waterlogged voice box. Which might make them sound all the more unsettling. 

Firebeak settled to sit against the broken mast post, drinking from his jug. He had an annoyingly satisfied expression on his face, even if it looked like every movement hurt him in turn. Every breath, a wheeze. Clearly this griffon wasn't in any condition to fight; physically or otherwise.

"...Heheheh...Are ye now...?" He taunted, looking at her as the ship continued to sink, "well now, who's fault is that?"

Meanwhile, at the arena, a challenge was posted for anyone to accept. The details of said challenge were not shown, just that someone was waiting for a free match against anyone who felt like it in the arena at that moment. Any and all were free to accept.

A figure stared at the poster, quiet and stoic, reading over the poster a few dozen times. Nodding to himself, he began to slump towards the arena with a slow, easy pace...

2uyqhld.jpg

A figure stared at the poster, quiet and stoic, reading over the poster a few dozen times. Nodding to himself, he began to slump towards the arena with a slow, easy pace...

As they made their way down, they would find the arena to be empty. No fights were scheduled in a long time, and no one had been visiting in a while. This was probably going to be done for the simple sake of advertising, but a challenge was a challenge after all. And who would want to turn it down?

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

As they made their way down, they would find the arena to be empty. No fights were scheduled in a long time, and no one had been visiting in a while. This was probably going to be done for the simple sake of advertising, but a challenge was a challenge after all. And who would want to turn it down?

He walked to the center of the arena, and settled for sitting down in the center, in an almost meditative-like stance. 

He began to simply wait, with a patient aura about him; his cloak obscuring most of his being, wooden jewelry painted with dull colors, a shepherd's staff laying next to him...

2uyqhld.jpg

Firebeak settled to sit against the broken mast post, drinking from his jug. He had an annoyingly satisfied expression on his face, even if it looked like every movement hurt him in turn. Every breath, a wheeze. Clearly this griffon wasn't in any condition to fight; physically or otherwise.

"...Heheheh...Are ye now...?" He taunted, looking at her as the ship continued to sink, "well now, who's fault is that?"

"Be amused all you like. But you still aren't getting the big picture-" her horn glowed and the ship rocked, tilting to the side. The sickening snapping of wood could be head as out from the water, the ships anchor was ripped from the hull, and now dangling in front of luster. 

"In the theater of war, moral victories have no worth, in the grand scheme of actual ones. Be smug all you like-" she began whirling her anchor around faster and faster. 

"What difference does it make, when you won't be around to enjoy it?" she turned the anchor, aiming to bring it down right down at top of Firebeak. 

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg

Jack had a wide grin in response, "Right? Though, I don't know if it's ok for the younger ponies to be fighting each other. Thaaaaat wouldn't go over well with the city." Looking over the menu, he had a tough time trying to decide, "Hopefully we get to see another one soon, though."

"Aww c'mon!" Double whined, looking right into his eyes. "You saw how we handled ourselves back there, we can handle whatever that arena's got! Heck, we're better than some of those professional fighters!"

She pattered her hooves on the table. "C'mon, we can take 'em!"

Signature by @J.R.

He walked to the center of the arena, and settled for sitting down in the center, in an almost meditative-like stance. 

He began to simply wait, with a patient aura about him; his cloak obscuring most of his being, wooden jewelry painted with dull colors, a shepherd's staff laying next to him...

It was a Hearth's Warming based promotion. A challenge for anyone to try. Everyone's old Hearth's Warming trees that were being thrown out--someone strong enough to break them apart for firewood was needed. Obviously since they were old trees, they would be very easy to break apart. And said trees were all standing in a line.

"Aww c'mon!" Double whined, looking right into his eyes. "You saw how we handled ourselves back there, we can handle whatever that arena's got! Heck, we're better than some of those professional fighters!"

She pattered her hooves on the table. "C'mon, we can take 'em!"

Jack let out a chuckle. "Heh....I dunno. I mean, I can't afford to get my face busted up in a fight or else I might lose my job..." he sighed, "My agents sometimes get really picky about what I can and can't do."

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Jack let out a chuckle. "Heh....I dunno. I mean, I can't afford to get my face busted up in a fight or else I might lose my job..." he sighed, "My agents sometimes get really picky about what I can and can't do."

Double snorted and rolled her eyes. "Should've figured, pretty boy." She smirked and nudged him gently. "Well, I'll just have to go in there and kick flank for the both of us!"

She patted the baseball bat sticking out of her backpack. "With this bad boy here, I'll be unstoppable."

Signature by @J.R.

Double snorted and rolled her eyes. "Should've figured, pretty boy." She smirked and nudged him gently. "Well, I'll just have to go in there and kick flank for the both of us!"

She patted the baseball bat sticking out of her backpack. "With this bad boy here, I'll be unstoppable."

He chuckled, albeit nervously. The idea of Double going to fight in the arena didn't exactly sit well with him--especially when one considered he already had a sister that was in a less than average condition. Just the mere thought of Double ending up the same way....

"Well uh....ya know I don't think there's really any other foals fighting. And I doubt it'd be legal for older ponies to fight younger ones."

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

He chuckled, albeit nervously. The idea of Double going to fight in the arena didn't exactly sit well with him--especially when one considered he already had a sister that was in a less than average condition. Just the mere thought of Double ending up the same way....

"Well uh....ya know I don't think there's really any other foals fighting. And I doubt it'd be legal for older ponies to fight younger ones."

"Pfft, I doubt anypony in that arena could hit hard enough anyway," Double shrugged, leaning her elbows (or ankles?) on the table. "Besides, they'll just hold back. 'Awww, wookit da widdle filly!'" She cooed in a mock voice and wiggled her hooves in the air. "Pfft, I'd get a tougher fight from a fruit bat."

Signature by @J.R.

It was a Hearth's Warming based promotion. A challenge for anyone to try. Everyone's old Hearth's Warming trees that were being thrown out--someone strong enough to break them apart for firewood was needed. Obviously since they were old trees, they would be very easy to break apart. And said trees were all standing in a line.

"..."

Certainly not what he'd been expecting. Rising from his sitting position, he deduced whoever put out the note was out for free labor...He shook his head. It wasn't as if he had anything else to do...

Hobbling towards the first tree, he tapped it with his staff, moving on to the next one...Tapping it, moving to the next one...As he went, the trees began to break apart, into equally sized logs. The nettles falling off, the twigs of the tree disappearing...

2uyqhld.jpg

"Pfft, I doubt anypony in that arena could hit hard enough anyway," Double shrugged, leaning her elbows (or ankles?) on the table. "Besides, they'll just hold back. 'Awww, wookit da widdle filly!'" She cooed in a mock voice and wiggled her hooves in the air. "Pfft, I'd get a tougher fight from a fruit bat."

Jack snickered. Her jokes were on point today. Also. Fruit bat. "Pffff. But there's plenty of other things we could do around here. Ya know Hearth's Warming Eve is coming up. Bangcolt always has extravagantly unnecessary events to commemorate holidays and blah blah blah."

"..."

Certainly not what he'd been expecting. Rising from his sitting position, he deduced whoever put out the note was out for free labor...He shook his head. It wasn't as if he had anything else to do...

Hobbling towards the first tree, he tapped it with his staff, moving on to the next one...Tapping it, moving to the next one...As he went, the trees began to break apart, into equally sized logs. The nettles falling off, the twigs of the tree disappearing...

As he began to do that, some onlookers began filling in the seats of the stadium to watch. Apparently this was generating the perfect amount of excitement--just what Bangcolt needed.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

A lone earth pony was walking along the streets of Bangcolt, carefully observing the area around him. His hair was white, and he had a bit of a greying beard about him as well, obscured by a dark blue half mask he was wearing. He was also sporting a black long coat that held a small sword at his right side. On his left, a peculiar pistol was holstered, along with a pouch filled with 20 bullets. The pistol itself almost resembled that of a flintlock, but was modified so that it didn't reload as slowly as a real flintlock. 

While most only came here for the thrill of fighting in the famous arena, he was here on a mission. He had a target: a Royal Guard sergeant stationed around this area. Someone really wanted this pony dead; the pouch of 3000 bits he was handed during the meeting with the client said that much. He said to "leave a message". He could do that, and more. He had what many other earth ponies didn't have, after all: access to a greater power.

As he walked, he had passed two children, both of which were talking in somewhat loud, obnoxious voices. They were carrying sports equipment. Why kids would be in a place like this, he didn't know. All he knew is, they would interfere with his mission. He took out a pocket watch in his coat and checked the time. The target was scheduled to come out here on his rounds any minute now, and he needed no witnesses. 

"You two," he said in a gruff voice. "Beat it. This is no place for kids like yourselves."

@@J.R.,@@Unicorncob,  

Check out Kyoshi's sig thread here.

My OC: Raze
"The world ends at your horizons."-Sanae Hanekoma

"You two," he said in a gruff voice. "Beat it. This is no place for kids like yourselves."

Double blinked and turned her head, looking at the older stallion with the mask. After a few moments of staring at him, she just narrowed her eyes.

"Look, buddy," she began, in a calm, even voice, "we've already had to deal with one badly dressed creeper today, so if you could kindly leave us alone until we've had something carbonated and deep fried in our systems, that'd be great."

Signature by @J.R.

"Be amused all you like. But you still aren't getting the big picture-" her horn glowed and the ship rocked, tilting to the side. The sickening snapping of wood could be head as out from the water, the ships anchor was ripped from the hull, and now dangling in front of luster. 

"In the theater of war, moral victories have no worth, in the grand scheme of actual ones. Be smug all you like-" she began whirling her anchor around faster and faster. 

"What difference does it make, when you won't be around to enjoy it?" she turned the anchor, aiming to bring it down right down at top of Firebeak. 

"Ah..." He closed his eyes, sipping from his flask once more, "I suppose a machine wouldn't understand..."

The anchor was brought down, the corner of it lodging itself in the side of his body; he hadn't made any attempts to dodge it, and showed little reaction to it. His breathing was immediately labored, yet he was content to cough up some blood, and look at the sky, muttering what sounded like a sea shanty...

Clearly, he'd given up the fight by now--it was time to return wherever he came from in Tartarus. 

As he began to do that, some onlookers began filling in the seats of the stadium to watch. Apparently this was generating the perfect amount of excitement--just what Bangcolt needed.

It didn't take long, before the trees were sliced, laying in a pile. The shepherd cracking his neck slightly, settling for leaning on his staff once more, slowly making his way out from the building...

Well, that was disappointing. And he'd drawn attention to himself. Not a wise move, on his part, in the least...

2uyqhld.jpg

@@Unicorncob, @,

Jack rolled his eyes. After dealing with enough bull recently, he was in no mood for anymore. Whoever this was was about to have a very bad time. "Bro, can you not? Please? It's really simple. Step one: Do. Step two: Not." He then flashed a seemingly innocent grin at him.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

A yellow stallion with a jet black mane trotted through the Bangcolt streets, the quintessence of smug stretched ear to ear on his face. Rumbling emitted from his stomach, and he groaned. "A bit fifty hayburger be my saving grace," he mumbled. 

He was greeted with a bell's chime as he entered Bangcolt's finest: Haydonald's. The smell of raunchy, frozen meat tempted his stomach and repulsed his taste buds. He closed his eyes and took a deep whiff, "mediocrity, where have you been today?" He didn't keep his eyes closed for long as they flashed open at the sound of a Steve Hoofschemi type character being a dick to two foals minding their business. 

He inched up to him and politely tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, bud. I know you're trying to be cool and all, you know, being an asshole to likely homeless children, but could you uh, I don't know, bully some other kids? My stomach's got a hankering for high cholestrol and late night epiphanies about my weight so... if you could just, uh, step to the side or something, and maybe let these kids order and move things along a bit--yeah, that would be great." 

Edited by SimonXStitch

sig-33647.rsz_wolves-wolves-20471683-900