Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Octavia Wallpaper

Vexx3

To compliment the Vinyl Scratch wallpaper, here's her musical counterpart, Octavia.

I was actually quite happy with the way this one came out.

Feedback always welcome!

• Brohoof 11

(edited)

If only it was 120 pixels taller... :(

This is a really great wallpaper, Vex3d. If it was 1920x1200, I would replace my current one with it right now.

Y U HAV SUCH HIGH RES!!

I'll see what I can do to make a re-sized version when I get home from work. This one was made with the intention of using it on my desktop so it was made with a different resolution than I usually make them in.

Edited by Vex3d
  • Brohoof 1

Y U HAV SUCH HIGH RES!!

I'll see what I can do to make a re-sized version when I get home from work. This one was made with the intention of using it on my desktop so it was made with a different resolution than I usually make them in.

It's a high-end workstation computer. They have a 16:10 aspect ratio rather than the more typical 16:9. The extra vertical space feels really roomy; but most wallpaper artists design for 1920x1080 because it's not a very common resolution. 1200 pixels are easily cropped on a 1080-pixel-high screen, but not the other way around.

It's a high-end workstation computer. They have a 16:10 aspect ratio rather than the more typical 16:9. The extra vertical space feels really roomy; but most wallpaper artists design for 1920x1080 because it's not a very common resolution. 1200 pixels are easily cropped on a 1080-pixel-high screen, but not the other way around.

Ah, yes, I remember you mentioning that now. I don't know exactly why, but Windows 7 doesn't seem to do well with wallpapers that aren't in native resolution on my computer. Ubuntu works fine, though. O.o

We are talking about Feld0, The Equestrian Hero, are we not? :)

You are right. Feld0 has ALL THE RES!