Magic Gypsy Dice

Daily Show  

3 users have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• I like it
    • I don't like it
    • I don't watch it
    • I'm with a fox!

His first week was kinda "ugh" but I think he is rapidly developing his own style. It took me awhile to get used to John when he took over from the original host, but I think this transition will be quicker and better. I think out new South African Comedic Overlord will do very well, and I enjoy watching the show and seeing a new perspective.

I was very optimistic when Trevor was announced to be the successor of TDS. His sketches during Jon's reign were pure gold (silver to say the least). His first week did remind me of Jon's style (which was nothing new), but the African-Trump thing surely stood out. If he keep his own style, people will like him. I can't vote here but I think time will tell, but I'm sure Trevor will do well.

Jon Stewart was someone I admired a lot and I loved the Daily Show when he hosted it. But even with him gone now, I still enjoy the Daily Show very much. I have to say that Trevor Noah has done a good job so far. As long as he doesn't try to be someone he's not, he'll do just fine. :)