Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would somepony be willing to do this?

GagiePie

Hi, I wanna start a YouTube channel reviewing mlp episodes and analyzing certain things. I need some help with poses... If anypony could help me I would be extremely grateful! 

• Brohoof 1

I could maybe help. How many different poses do you need/ how complex is your OC. To see samples of my work, Please check out the links in the discription.

Edited by icyfire888

(edited)

I could maybe help. How many different poses do you need/ how complex is your OC. To see samples of my work, Please check out the links in the discription.

I'm not exactly sure how many poses I'd need, but my OC is a filly, he's a blank flank, and he has four accessories. He's my profile picture. I tried to make a few poses, but I'd always mess up with the legs or ears, and sometimes the eyes.  

Edited by GagiePie

I'm not exactly sure how many poses I'd need, but my OC is a filly, he's a blank flank, and he had four accessories. He's my profile picture. I tried to make a few poses, but I'd always mess up with the legs or ear's, and sometimes the eyes.  

Oh alright. Did you draw your profile pic? 

Hey, @@GagiePie

Since your topic is related to assistance regarding to elements of video production, I took the liberty to move your topic to our 'Creative Resources' section where we keep such topics revolving around requested project collaboration.    

You might want to find something else to base a channel around beside reviews. There are a lot of people that do MLP reviews getting noticed would be very difficult.

Well, my channel has a two videos up already. I thought it could be something multiple people could enjoy. I know how hard it will be to get noticed, but I really don't care about that, I just wanna do it to have fun! 

• Brohoof 1