MLP Shipping is Magic

Kivil

As I was sitting in class like I always do as a student these guys were asking me why I like girls instead of guys. I told them I was Bisexual and they had no idea what that meant. So I drew this to help explain how Bisexuals work. (it's not really all that complicated as all of you know) I told them that just because a girl might like a girl that doesn't mean she can't like boys too. I then explained that to them with both Lyra and Bon Bon and Twilight and Trixie. I am not sure if they still don't get it or now understand...

But either which way I did a drawing and here it is!

mlp_shipping_is_magic__drawing__by_kivil

• Brohoof 10

Cute! I'm a big fan of Lyra x Bonbon. Question - did they ask why you were using ponies to demonstrate, or do they watch the show too?

Everyone in the school knows that I am a huge pony fan so they understand the drawings of ponies

Why did you draw a picture to explain something that can be easily explained using words? 

The people at my school are overly dumb, they also like my drawings, they say they are "cute"

• Brohoof 4

Hello Echo,i think this is the reflection of your heart my friend . Did you show them this ? '''

Yeah I explained bisexuality v homosexuality to these dudes with this picture.

Maybe it would be better to show the same character in both drawings being attracted to ponies of opposite genders. Let's say Twilight and Trixie, and Twilight and a male pony you ship with her.

Yeah, I would have done that but Lyra and Bon Bon were my example Lesbian couple and Twilight and Trixie were my Bi couple

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Point 1.  They really needed a picture to understand the concept?

Point 2.  Your picture... um... doesn't explain it.

You had to be there, as I was talking I was drawing, Bon Bon and Lyra were my example Lesbian couple and Twilight and Trixie were my Bi couple, I told them that just because they are girls loving each other that doesn't mean they (Twi and Trixie) can't go get a stallion boyfriend.

They need the picture because they are stupid and they interrupted me in the middle of shipping

Very nicely drawn !

Even though I don't personally ship these guys, the picture is still nice.

Why thank you kind being!

Your drawing looks cute! :)

Thank you, it was done rather quickly so I am surprised the quality was good

They all look adorable, I love it ^^

Thank you Simon, I knew you'd come here to say that to me

Edited by PROJECT: Echo
  • Brohoof 1

We can always say positive things about people's drawings, please? ^^ ;)

It's a nice drawing. I just sometimes like to be negative but also engage in overwhelming praise. I guess you could call me bi-critical.

• Brohoof 1