Ask Discord!

Sazama Ichida

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Discord!.... do you like being shipped with ponies? :derp:

No I don't. there's only one pony for me. These fans need to stop with their ridiculous headcanons. They're not funny!

16Y4lN1.png

Discord, when you are at home what you do to pass time?

also what is your opinion on Tree Hugger? do you still hate her when she is around Fluttershy?

I often watch different dimensions through portals. They make great comedies. And no. Fluttershy helped me get over that.

Ch9Q2PX.png

Discord,

I don't suppose you've met Scorpan? If Tirek is in Tartarus, where's Scorpan? 

He got to return to his homeland. The Princesses saw no reason to punish him.

sig-4248434.dXD7G4V.png

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

AT LEAST 1000. It could be more, but it's not less. Luna helped Celestia defeat Discord before she was banished for 1000 years. Thus Discord existed at least 1000 years before she was defeated. The summer sun celebration happens every year, so that would actually make Discord at leat 1001, since 1 has happened since then. I will update the post above.

I see. I don't sappose you've seen Scorpan after Twilight became a alicorn?

Nope. Haven't seen him.

discord_relaxing_by_murdareik-d5s6553.pn

Discord,

If you can open different dimensions, then, how come Twilight needs a mirror to enter an alternate universe?

She doesn't like to rely on me for help. And nopony really blames her either.

vector__discord_32_by_estories-d8kd0zi.p

I don't think that's what they meant. I think they meant "Why is it that you can and Twi can't?" 

Oh that's simple.

sig-4248434.dXD7G4V.png

Because my magic is far more powerful than that of any Unicorn or Alicorn! I am Discord! Master of chaos! My power has no limits!

GCi3fKt.png

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, Discord. This is RootedWisdom, otherwise known as the Assistant, The Chaotic Half of Sanity, and Prince of Nature, etc. , but that's not important. I'm calling you via the TARDIS in an alternate time line, where you are still evil, and I was wondering, has Chaos magic ever been used against you, and if the possibility exits, how would you combat it, considering that you're opponent can do pretty much everything you can do, and every spell you use, he/she can either reverse or counter it.

• 4 months later...

Why, hello Discord! Just the person I wanted to see! I have a very special place in my dojo for someone as powerful as you! I could teach you a very special form of Martial Arts that would greatly augment your powers of bending reality to your will! I'd sure love having you! You interested?

• 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...