Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Fallout Equestria Blast From The Past: Prologue

Shadtrax

Nopony saw it coming the Megaspell that is, The only thing i remember from before the Megaspell hit was Princess Luna putting me into a stasis pod.

I am so rude let me introduce my self my name is Shadtrax Skr if it hasn't accrued yet I am one of six Crossbreeds or as back in the day used to say monsters.

That is to say that when my story starts I have no idea about the other 5 crossbreeds nor am I going to know that I'm going to be brought in to a world almost completely destroyed apart from one thing Pony kind still strong and standing, I like to say before my Story starts let me give you a brief description of me.

I am a Lavender Unicorn with Changeling DNA that doesn't make me a Changeling it's just the blood anyway I have white mane and tail purple eyes and tiny fangs, My cutie mark is a black shield with a crescent moon and a star in the centre of said shield.

shadtrax_by_bruticusdude65-d9gmoqf.png

Let me start how my story began: It started with me getting up from the 447th day with the war going on, after having a wash and going to the main living area in Canterlot Castle Luna and Celestia were there having they're breakfast.

"Morning Princesses" I said walking to the counter and using my magic to pop some bread into the toaster, Oh and another thing with my crossbreed type being really rare I am under protection by both princesses.

Suddenly the Music stopped with an emergency news bulletin "Reports are coming in the Zebra's have launched the Nukes Megaspells have hit Las Pegasus and Pillidelphia" the news reader read out, My eyes widened as a Pegasus Guard came through the door "Your highnesses we must get you to a Stable quick we got confirmation that a Nuke is heading for Canterlot".

Celestia nodded to Luna and Luna asked me to follow her out side, as we got outside she teleported us to a Stable entrance in the distance Manehatten with a sound of a riot happening Ponies screaming, Swat mares shouting to calm down and a orangey yellow glow of fire also the sound of the fire brigade siren.

"Luna I'm getting kinda scared!" I said my tail drooping in between my hind legs as I followed her in to the cave tunnel leading to the stable, I jumped as I heard a loud explosion coming from Manehatten.

Upon entering the stable I looked up to see the giant cog shaped door with the numbers 666 painted in mild yellow, looking to the right six lockers stood what is contained in them I don't know but it must be Important cause it says weaponry.

To the left was a couple bottles of sparkle-cola and an open locker hanging inside was security armour, grey looking with an armoured shoulder which went down to a hoof gauntlet.

Also on the table was a clipboard with the information about the stable I was in, it said "Stable 666 Cryogenics/ Stasis test" I didn't know what it meant by that but it must be something that includes me.

Following Luna to another door on the opposite side of the Stable entrance, she levitated a Stable uniform to me "Put that on Shadtrax, oh and put this Pip-Buck on too" doing as she asked me,  the Stable uniform was a aquamarine blue in colour with a cog shape symbol on the back, on either side of the collar and on the right side chest area.

As for the Pip-buck it was the 3000 series with a hologram add on to where hologram A.I chips are inserted and it produces a hologram on your Pip-buck, the Pip-buck is a pale yellow in colour and the screen is white in colour.

Following Luna into the next room which was the only room a silver egg shaped machine the door had a single circle window, the inside had a dark red velvet leather chair.

On the left side of the machine stood the console to operate it, Luna was imputing a series of numbers into the console I didn't understand what they meant but if it was something important then ok.

Also on the console screen it said Stasis pod ready please enter password to activate, Luna looked at me "Shadtrax i want you to go in to this in order to keep you safe" I looked back at Luna with a Scared look in my eyes "B-but what about you?" Luna smiled warmly to raise my spirits "Don't worry about me i'll be fine, This stasis pod will keep you safe and will let you out when its safe to come out ok" I sighed and walked into the stasis pod waiting for Luna to close the door she gave me a kiss and entered the password.

The door closed and the last thing I remember is my hoof on the glass and Luna on the other side doing the same thing, and the pod depressurised and the window was slowly freezing up.

At this time I presume Luna had left the Stable closing it behind her and remembering how it was built it swung down and locking in place in place, I was also wondering while in stasis what is happening on the outside.

Why war why did it have to come to this, What is it said "War, war never changes" those zebras cant be trusted with nukes

I hope the other ponies got into the other stables, thank Stable-Tech for the Stables that are built all over Equestria.

The thing I know is this when I get out my first task is to get back to Canterlot to be back with Luna and continue with the lessons she was teaching me, sighing I said to my self "Future here comes the Stallion Out From Time!"

I closed my eyes as the window finally froze up all I had was my thoughts