Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Updates From Equestria

Sparklefan1234

• 3 weeks later...

2-8-21

I would like to send out a formal apology to my dear friend, @Blitzo regarding my newest thread.

We will figure out the "Character switching" in time and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may  have caused you. :rarity: 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

2-8-21

I would like to send out a formal apology to my dear friend, @Blitzo regarding my newest thread.

We will figure out the "Character switching" in time and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may  have caused you. :rarity: 

It is all good my friend! It is a bit confusing lol. I’m still getting the hang of it myself.

• Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, Blitzo said:

It is all good my friend! It is a bit confusing lol. I’m still getting the hang of it myself.

Also, your signature is simply fabulous, Darling. :darling:

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Also, your signature is simply fabulous, Darling. :darling:

I have to show my love and support for the most fabulous pony ever :D

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

4-20-21

Do Trixie's great and powerful eyes deceive her or has her bestie @Mirage finally returned after an absurdly long absence?... :wau:

*blush*

princess_luna_by_ab_anarchy_d4whv04-fullview.thumb.png.2a33ad92f726cbe973bd4e3c594b15d6.png

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

5-28-21

They kept a very close eye on me at first to make sure my reasons for being here weren't nefarious in nature. But as I earned their trust bit by bit they've been a little more relaxed toward me and my desire to stay. They still keep an eye on me, but it's not intrusive and I can easily forget about it if I want to. I can appreciate that, they want what's best for their ponies and I'm not one of their ponies. :)

@Totally Huey All I had to do was say "He's with me.". :bea:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

That would explain why it didn't take much convincing to get them to give me a chance here. :ooh:

Yes, but the glare of Twilight Sparkle gave them no reason to question why I was there. :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

5-28-21 Continued 

The "Great and Powerful" Trixie recently learned that the one they call @Treeglow Flicker  has borrowed Trixie's signature look without

Trixie's knowledge.

In the words of one of Trixie's idols miss Sally Brown "I demand restitution!". :angry:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

5-28-21 Continued 

The "Great and Powerful" Trixie recently learned that the one they call @Treeglow Flicker  has borrowed Trixie's signature look without

Trixie's knowledge.

In the words of one of Trixie's idols miss Sally Brown "I demand restitution!". :angry:

I didn't borrow her signature look. I STOLE it. :yeahno:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I didn't borrow her signature look. I STOLE it. :yeahno:

THERE IS A GREAT AND POWERFUL THEIF IN OUR MIDST! "COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!" THE DENIZENS OF EQUESTRIA WILL SHOUT! :wau:

Lighten up, Francis. :yeahno:

• Brohoof 2