Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fast Food Ponies, Working! [RP Thread]

CP3_P0n3

OCC Thread

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ~ DAY 00 ~ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The clouds were gathering, dancing amidst the light of a merry Equestria, snow white tears started falling from the sky. Heartswarming Eve songs of all voices and happiness filled the air of Canterlot while the unicorns are preparing to wrap it up first thing in the wee morning in 2 days, yet the ponies rejoice the celebration not only with Princess Celestia but Princess Luna as well.

It was at night just before Heartswarming Day, exactly 8:00 o'clock.

Ponies all around Canterlot and those coming from Ponyville gathered in the House of The Night Savior. They prepared to lend their voices out to not one but Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, whom they paid loyalty on. The coordinator, the musicians, the music of Heartswarming swirling around. After all that, they settled down exchanging gifts before the grand feast starts.

In another tale of terror, some ponies at the celebration had a rather bitter feeling about the day after, as tomorrow shouldn't be a working day but PeZZo needed a really grand opening thanks to its grumpy manager, Mr.X. It's going to be a tommorow of no-spirit.

Mercedes trots among the crowd, trying to get in front to claim her gift, the last gift as everypony has gotten one. She smiled to the Father Pony before going back to her sitting place, she already knew what she was getting, a book...

She took a smooth land to her rear on the floor, smiling without reasons to a coral mare with a green mane beside her. While that settles it, the grand feast started immediately because everypony including Father Pony, who jokingly said we all getting hungry and wrapped up the exchange gifts session sooner. 

Everypony got up and hurried to outside for some sweet barbecues and a king's worth of a diner.

@,  @@HackTune,   @@Dapper Charmer,   @@Denim&Venom,   @,    @@Gloomfury,  @,

You guys will have your OC in House of The Night Savior, celebrating along the Heartswarming spirit. Though, you OCs don't know each other yet. This is the time to get to know each other :)

Edited by CP3_P0n3

Hacktune joined the crowd on getting the food, "Excuse me..Sorry..Passing Through.." He said as he trots and bumped into somepony in the crowd, He grabbed some hayburgers, hayfries, and a glass of cider which all he hold with his telekinesis. He thought "this should be enough", He teleported out from the crowd and accidentally bumped into a mare pegasus with a gray coat and black mane. He lost control of his hayfries and sended some of them flying towards the pegasus."Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, so sorry" Hacktune was trying to hold his laught. "so sorry, I shouldn't be laughing... Lemme help you with that". He approached the gray pegasus, "Names Hacktune" while trying to help her with the fries problem.

(This is not godmodding right?)

• Brohoof 1

Stormlight trots around the House of the Night Savior in awe."Woah...this place looks amazing! If only Mastermind wasn't working so late today we've could've gone together...but even so, this is awesome!" Carefully, she tries to manuever around the crowd of ponies, until a unicorn bumped into her, causing some hayfries to cover her mane and coat."O-Oh! I'm so sorry!" Stormlight snickers a little bit. And it's quite alright, I got quite a laugh from this as well. I'm Stormlight, it's nice to meet you in...a different type of way, haha," she replies giving a hoof for the pony to shake.

• Brohoof 1

OCC Thread

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ~ DAY 00 ~ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The clouds were gathering, dancing amidst the light of a merry Equestria, snow white tears started falling from the sky. Heartswarming Eve songs of all voices and happiness filled the air of Canterlot while the unicorns are preparing to wrap it up first thing in the wee morning in 2 days, yet the ponies rejoice the celebration not only with Princess Celestia but Princess Luna as well.

It was at night just before Heartswarming Day, exactly 8:00 o'clock.

Ponies all around Canterlot and those coming from Ponyville gathered in the House of The Night Savior. They prepared to lend their voices out to not one but Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, whom they paid loyalty on. The coordinator, the musicians, the music of Heartswarming swirling around. After all that, they settled down exchanging gifts before the grand feast starts.

In another tale of terror, some ponies at the celebration had a rather bitter feeling about the day after, as tomorrow shouldn't be a working day but PeZZo needed a really grand opening thanks to its grumpy manager, Mr.X. It's going to be a tommorow of no-spirit.

Mercedes trots among the crowd, trying to get in front to claim her gift, the last gift as everypony has gotten one. She smiled to the Father Pony before going back to her sitting place, she already knew what she was getting, a book...

She took a smooth land to her rear on the floor, smiling without reasons to a coral mare with a green mane beside her. While that settles it, the grand feast started immediately because everypony including Father Pony, who jokingly said we all getting hungry and wrapped up the exchange gifts session sooner. 

Everypony got up and hurried to outside for some sweet barbecues and a king's worth of a diner.

@,  @@HackTune,   @@Dapper Charmer,   @@Denim&Venom,   @,    

You guys will have your OC in House of The Night Savior, celebrating along the Heartswarming spirit. Though, you OCs don't know each other yet. This is the time to get to know each other :)

Sparkle put on some rollerskates and began to skate around in one of the more open spaces before jumping off of a chair, she was airborne for a couple of seconds before she crashed into the ground sending chairs flying left, right and upwards . "bad idea... Need to work on my landings." She said rubbing her head

• Brohoof 1

@

Mist stood in the middle of the crowd of ponies with a glass of apple cider in his hoof. Truth be told he was nervous. He usually wasn't in the same room as so many ponies. But he couldn't just say no to an invitation to a Hearthswarming Eve party. So Mist stood there awkwardly saying hello to strangers. After awhile Mist decided to move to one of the less crowded areas. Suddenly out of nowhere a pony on skates crashed into a bunch of chairs. Mist walked over to the mare, "you really took a tumble there," Mist said as he extended a helping hoof, "need some help?"

A mare wearing a band hoodie, a red plaid skirt, dark blue and grey stockings and boots on her hind legs wondered the outskirts of the crowd gathering for the feast. She'd wait until the finished and dispersed for the table. Then she'll take her share, and leave. Take a few platefuls, and return to her one bedroom studio in peace. She could never get into the hearth swarming spirit. She only saw it as an excuse for the industries of the world to convince the parents of foals to buy their stuff. Corporate greed, masquerading as the day of our national founding.  Not even she could get behind it as a foal. Being given gifts out of the blue? What's the catch? There's always a catch.

The decorations were lame. The songs were stale, unimaginative, unoriginal and lacking in complexity and innovation. So much goes towards charities, and their annoying bell ringers, but the money is never put towards the causes of poverty, only the symptoms.  The carolers couldn't hold a tune to save their lives. The bell ringers making collections hurt her ears. Everypony saw this time of year as so special, and Silhouette Dusk, for the life of her, couldn't wrap her head around the hysteria of it all. 

Equestria, was just another country. Hearths warming, just another day. She may capitalize on the offerings, but she didn't have to partake. She didn't have the funds anyways. She would have to make her generous allowance and all that she plundered from savings last for as long as possible. The long term strategy of her own survival was the focus. There was no time to be generous or frugal. She started work tomorrow, and if she made it past the first month, she can begin adjusting the scope of her plans with that hefty pay check. But for now, it was time to tighten the purse strings and endure. Capitalizing on a free meal was a necessary evil. 

Already, Silhouette could see why she was justified in being the loner she was. Brushing aside her silvery bangs away from her bottle cap glasses, red eyes looked on as a couple sent hay fries flying into each other, while a mare was skating in doors and crashed into some furniture. The types of ponies this season brings out. 

Silhouette trotted to the window, lowering her hood to the base of her storm cloud grey horn, pretending to look at the city and the snow flurries outside. 

Perhaps she could sign onto the wrap up team for a little extra pay. 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

@

Mist stood in the middle of the crowd of ponies with a glass of apple cider in his hoof. Truth be told he was nervous. He usually wasn't in the same room as so many ponies. But he couldn't just say no to an invitation to a Hearthswarming Eve party. So Mist stood there awkwardly saying hello to strangers. After awhile Mist decided to move to one of the less crowded areas. Suddenly out of nowhere a pony on skates crashed into a bunch of chairs. Mist walked over to the mare, "you really took a tumble there," Mist said as he extended a helping hoof, "need some help?"

Sparkle took Mist's hoof " thanks " she said standing up " I need to practice before tomorrow and as you can see. I really need practice. "She took the rollerskates off and suddenly became five centimetres shorter so to even make eye contact with Mist she had to look up. " I know I'm short! I can't help it."

Sparkle took Mist's hoof " thanks " she said standing up " I need to practice before tomorrow and as you can see. I really need practice. "She took the rollerskates off and suddenly became five centimetres shorter so to even make eye contact with Mist she had to look up. " I know I'm short! I can't help it."

"Woah no need to get so defensive. I suppose you can't help being cute either," Mist said with a flirtatious smile. Suddenly a thought hit Mist, "wait did you say practise before tomorrow. You wouldn't happen to mean that your working at PeZZo tommorow would you?"

Stormlight trots around the House of the Night Savior in awe."Woah...this place looks amazing! If only Mastermind wasn't working so late today we've could've gone together...but even so, this is awesome!" Carefully, she tries to manuever around the crowd of ponies, until a unicorn bumped into her, causing some hayfries to cover her mane and coat."O-Oh! I'm so sorry!" Stormlight snickers a little bit. And it's quite alright, I got quite a laugh from this as well. I'm Stormlight, it's nice to meet you in...a different type of way, haha," she replies giving a hoof for the pony to shake.

Hacktune shake her hoof and gave her a smile in return, "Well, Thankfully it wasn't this cider that got spilled. I'd reckon it will harder to be cleaned" He said that as he chuckled. After a pause, Hacktune said "Today I'm Eating these, tomorrow I'm serving these, heh. Is it kinda Ironic?" He said as he looked at stormlight

"Woah no need to get so defensive. I suppose you can't help being cute either," Mist said with a flirtatious smile. Suddenly a thought hit Mist, "wait did you say practise before tomorrow. You wouldn't happen to mean that your working at PeZZo tommorow would you?"

" yeah. Sadly. Wait did you just say I was cute!?" Sparkle blushed at the realisation "thanks I guess... Your not bad yourself actually... " she shivered. "Is it just me or is it really cold? " she stepped a little closer to Mist to try get a little warmer "am I intruding? Sorry. Your just really warm"

@@Denim&Venom,

As Mercedes's hoof reaching the one holy plate of Pepper Barbecue Steak goodness, the plate moved back a few inch and finally disappeared into the never ending darkness of green bushes. Frustrated, she peaked under the table, and it was none other than a snaky food thief, the criminal of all food lovers, like herself.

"Hey, if you're going to steal food, don't steal my steak okay? Now give it back."

She never was very good in controlling her temper when it comes to food, and this grey mare is going to have a taste of Meat Fat packed Hoof Falcon.

Devil Chord's stomach growled as she stared at the plates of food a few ponies were eating. She just got into Canterlot a few days ago. And she was hungry. The last thing she had to eat was a can of beans. And that was four days ago. She tried looking for places she can play. But this was "Canterlot"! Most of the places she tried to play at she either didn't get any tips or she was kicked off her spot buy guards or shop owners.

She also tried to see if she could get a job playing for the Heartswarming event. But they didn't have a need for a guitar player. The conductor also gave her a funny look that she didn't like.

She let out a grunt of frustration. She was tired of the high class ponies who lived here and their attitude towards her type of music. After staring at the food one more time she stomped off towards where the musicians were playing. When she made it she jumped up on top of an empty table and started hooking her electric guitar up. 

She didn't care if she got arrested or kicked out. She was fed up wanted to leter her frustrations out though song. IF that didn't work, she'll just start a fight.

She placed her open guitar case on the table and stood on her hind-legs. She strummed her guitar loudly to catch ponies attention. Once she had it she started playing a Heartswarming song that she was sure none of the ponies has ever heard.

• Brohoof 1

" yeah. Sadly. Wait did you just say I was cute!?" Sparkle blushed at the realisation "thanks I guess... Your not bad yourself actually... " she shivered. "Is it just me or is it really cold? " she stepped a little closer to Mist to try get a little warmer "am I intruding? Sorry. Your just really warm"

"I suppose I won't considered it intruding this is time," said Mist jokingly, "after all it is true that I am exceedingly warm." Mist looked down at the mare who was beside him and blushed a little. Hewwasn't usually so close to ponies, especially ponies who were so beautiful. "Wait a minute," said Mist suddenly, "here we ate standing side by side and we don't even know each others names. I'm Mist, Mist Twister."

@@HackTune,

Stormlight looks at Hacktune with a smile and a bit surprised that another pony is going to work at the same place she is. "Hah, is that so? Well, when tomorrow comes, I'm the one who must deliver the food and clean up the mess," She looks at the one last fry on her hair and laughs a little.

With curiosity, Stormlight decided to ask Hacktune about the fast food restaurant that was opening tomorrow.

"We're working at a placed called PeZZo, right? How did you hear about it, and make the decision to work there?"

Edited by Stormlight

"I suppose I won't considered it intruding this is time," said Mist jokingly, "after all it is true that I am exceedingly warm." Mist looked down at the mare who was beside him and blushed a little. Hewwasn't usually so close to ponies, especially ponies who were so beautiful. "Wait a minute," said Mist suddenly, "here we ate standing side by side and we don't even know each others names. I'm Mist, Mist Twister."

" sparkle, sparkle sword. Age eighteen and a single mother of one. Don't ask. Why? Again don't ask. "Sparkle laughed slightly." Sorry I'm dumb I know. Ask my son. He's two now. And I couldn't have him any other way. If he wasn't asleep right now he'd normally be wandering around the tree. Looking for his present. That's why I took the job y'see. For him... I want him to have what I didn't. " she got a little closer to Mist.

" sparkle, sparkle sword. Age eighteen and a single mother of one. Don't ask. Why? Again don't ask. "Sparkle laughed slightly." Sorry I'm dumb I know. Ask my son. He's two now. And I couldn't have him any other way. If he wasn't asleep right now he'd normally be wandering around the tree. Looking for his present. That's why I took the job y'see. For him... I want him to have what I didn't. " she got a little closer to Mist.

"That's kind of you Sparkle," said Mist with a smile, "its nice to know there's a beautiful soul behind that beautiful face." Mist moved a little closer to Sparkle and blushed slightly. "You know," he said to Sparkle, "I'm gonna be working as the chef at the PeZZo tommorow. Although you probably already guessed that."

Edited by Dapper Charmer

"That's kind of you Sparkle," said Mist with a smile, "its nice to know there's a beautiful soul behind that beautiful face." Mist moved a little closer to Sparkle and blushed slightly. "You know," he said to Sparkle, "I'm gonna be working as the chef at the PeZZo tommorow. Although you probably already guessed that."

Sparkle giggled slightly. "Thanks Mist your sweet.now. onto the fun stuff. I have a second pair of these skates. Maybe you'd like to join me?As friends of course. Nothing more... C'mon it'll be fun! You can hold my hoof if you want... " she said getting out two more rollerskates

The dull thwacking of a hammer caught Silhouettes attention. It sounded as though it came form the message board. A notice? An advertisement? Free coupons? It was good to always keep an eye out for such things. She walked away from the window and towards the board. So far, nothing else fo use. But the new addition caught her eye immediately: A wanted poster, with a photo on it.  

Missing

Name: Silhouette Dusk

Eyes: Red
Coat: Dark Grey
Race: Crystal Unicorn
Height: 11 hvs
Weight: 17 Stone

If found, please contact-

Silhouette didn't even need to finish reading the rest. Instead she closed her eyes, her horn beginning to glow. In a small flash, the the ink on the flyer had been rearranged to an off color "Happy Hearths Warming" message in pixilated font. "Looks like I might be busy tonight. And what are they talking about? I'm 17.5 stone. Have they not noticed my workout routine the past year?

@@CP3_P0n3

A bit of commotion from outside caught Silhouette's ear.  She was bored, so she went outside to check the disturbance, the source apparently being the buffet table.  It appeared as though one of the patrons was arguing with a gray mare underneath the table. 

"Isn't that the postal mare?"

• Brohoof 1

Sparkle giggled slightly. "Thanks Mist your sweet.now. onto the fun stuff. I have a second pair of these skates. Maybe you'd like to join me?As friends of course. Nothing more... C'mon it'll be fun! You can hold my hoof if you want... " she said getting out two more rollerskates

Mist looked at the skates and thought about his options. One the one hoof he sucked at skating, but on the other hoof he would get to spend more time with Sparkle. "Okay Sparkle I'll go skating" he said grabbing the skates, "I don't need to hold your hoof though." Mist put on the skates, got up and imediatly fell on his flank. He looked up at Sparkle, "actually I may need to hold your hoof after all." Mist said with an embaressed blush.

@@Gloomfury,

"Now leave, before I scream like Princess Peach." The grey mare went off into the everfree bushes, leaving a few hotdogs on the ground. At least Mercedes got her Pepper Barbecue Steak of goodness back.

A christmas music mashed in solid Metal suddenly splashes her ears, she never thought somepony would bring that song here. It would've worked in a live rock concert but here, it just felt out of place. Nevertheless, she goes to see who that awesome pony was.

@@Denim&Venom,  (FYI, I'm not a patron)     

*BUMP* She unintentionally bumped into a dark grey teenager, though it didn't hit her hard but both of them almost fell off their hooves. She goes ahead talking angrily with her mouth full, she didn't care...

"Hey, watch it! I'm trying-hmph to trot with-hmph a 24-hmph karat meat-hmph here-mph!" 

@@HackTune,

Stormlight looks at Hacktune with a smile and a bit surprised that another pony is going to work at the same place she is. "Hah, is that so? Well, when tomorrow comes, I'm the one who must deliver the food and clean up the mess," She looks at the one last fry on her hair and laughs a little.

With curiosity, Stormlight decided to ask Hacktune about the fast food restaurant that was opening tomorrow.

"We're working at a placed called PeZZo, right? How did you hear about it, and make the decision to work there?"

Hacktune started eating his hayburgers "yesmpph", he swallowed and then sat down in the nearest seat as he started telling what seems like a long story. "Well, I was unemployed, and my saving is starting to thin out, I just had to find a job. Then I heard this new place called PeZZo, so i thought of, why not work there for, maybe a few months. I am a musician by trade, but my Career haven't made any bits, so yeah I decided to go work there Instead." He started eating his hayburgers agaain "Whatmph abouth you?"

@@HackTune

Taking a little sip from her cup of ice cold punch, Stormlight gives Hacktune an understanding nod and clears her throat as she responds back. She tries to remember why did she apply for the job.

"Honestly, I was getting a little bored and frustrated trying to create music, probably from all the overthinking...but anyways. I decided that it was time for me to do something else, rather than just music,

That was when I heard of a new food place opening in Canterlot that was hiring, so I weighed my options; whether I should keep doing what I did which was music, or start anew by working at PeZZo. Easy to say, it didn't take me too long to finally decide to work there, and to my surprise, I actually got the job!" She grins at the stallion then looks at the flooding crowd of ponies around her.

@@Gloomfury

"Hey, what do you know? Somepony with taste." Silhouette said as she lowered her glasses to look up at the table top soloist. "It's a bit soft, but compared to what's been cranked on repeat over cantertlot the past month, I'll take it. I swear they're trying to brainwash us. The only thing that would make it better was if suddenly, a voice monotonley repeated: “You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing-”

@@CP3_P0n3,

She was shoved out of the beginnings of her blissful dystopian visions. Literally. She heard the mare tell her: "Mmmphhmmpphphmmhmmphffff!" To this, Dusk stood still for a moment. She raised a hoof to adjust her crooked glasses. She twisted her head sideways enough so that she could feel her neck crack. The she slowly turned to face her accuser. "Oh, my apologies... " She said just a little too sweetly. She let those words hang in the air for a few moments.

"I don't speak uncultured glutton." 

• Brohoof 1

Mist looked at the skates and thought about his options. One the one hoof he sucked at skating, but on the other hoof he would get to spend more time with Sparkle. "Okay Sparkle I'll go skating" he said grabbing the skates, "I don't need to hold your hoof though." Mist put on the skates, got up and imediatly fell on his flank. He looked up at Sparkle, "actually I may need to hold your hoof after all." Mist said with an embaressed blush.

(Oh wow he's more helpless than you thought.) Sparkle thought trying to contain her laughter. "C'mon" she reached down and pulled him up. "And don't even think about bringing me down as well Mr Mist Twister next time you fall you need to get yourself up. Should be... Entertaining to say the least.

@

"Entertaining for you maybe," Mist said with a smile as he took Sparkles hoof. Mist skated with Sparkle for a while and found he was having a great time. (Alright Mist,) he thought to himself, (time to impress her). Mist let go of Sparkle's hoof and began to skate by himself, "watch this," Mist said happily. Mist built up momentum and turned his body around until he was skating backwards, "ta da," Suddenly Mist crashed into a table and a bowl of punch landed on his head. Mist looked up at Sparkle and began to laugh. "Im glad i bought some money tonight becausr it looks like the drinks are me "