Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What quirks does your OC have?

ggg-2

Before his ascension, my OC was a farming Earth Pony. (In fact he helps out at Sweet Apple Acres to stay strong and active as well as stay in touch with his roots.) To this day, he has a bit of a southern accent that gets stronger when he gets emotional, and yes he uses the odd countryism every now and again, though not as frequently as Applejack.

My OC can often be very serious, when it comes to participating in groups or parties he usually does not like to get involved and ends up being antisocial at times. Unfortuntely he can appear as boring and does not talk much at all although he is sorta of a geek when it comes to knowledge and school. However if he was in a good mood he can turn the opposite of that and nobody actually understands how my OC is like that which makes him weird. :okiedokielokie:

Edited by SilentOne

*obligatory Kyoshi comment about Kyoshi being me and my Ponysona and stuff* With that, I have many odd quirks. Things like nervous twitches, anxiety, strange obsessions with random things, and a very child-like personality that often shows, especially when I am excited or really happy. 

• 2 weeks later...

Refund Check and his foals Fudge Cookie and Sundae Shake love to eat, especially fattening foods. Refund is at the point of his life where his gluttonous eating habits are starting to catch up to him, which explains his potbelly. They have also rubbed off on Fudge and Sundae who are both overweight.

Ruby Shears just loves to gossip, a vice she acquired from her clients at her workplace (she's a beautician). She also loves to drink and can't hold her own liquor.

Thrillseeker is a braggart and constantly likes to empower his own talents and accomplishments.

Sweet Marshmallow is obsessed with Marshmallows. Candy Scone is a hot tempered nerd. Blue Cherry is an innocent business-people. Pink Tart is shy and a teeny bit rude. Glitter Grace is easy to be jealous but loyal. Velvet Delight is friendly and unpredictable.