Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Would Somebody Kindly Draw My Newest OC, Night Visions, for Me?

Night Visions

Well, I would just like to know if somebody would draw my newest OC for me. Either traditional art or computerized works for me.

I based her off an open species called Night Mares, and thought that it would be cool to try out. This would explain why she has no cutie mark and why her mane and the tip of her tail are similar to a bonfire.

Her flames (mane and tip of her tail) blend from a dark purple to a lighter purple, with the darker purple being closer to her body (this goes for both mane and tip of the tail). Since the flame on the end of the tail is connected to the body, it would start off dark purple and slowly turn into the lighter purple.

Her eyes are a dark purple, and the pupils contract like a cat's (See examples of eyes in the picture).

Her coat is a warm grey color. It's not too dark, but it's not too light. In fact, it looks almost...undead if that's the correct wording.

Here's the image:

post-28540-0-41797500-1451285763_thumb.jpg

Thank you in advance to anybody who decides to do this for me.

- Night Visions

Edited by Ink Scape

I don't know what it was about this request that made me stay up for 5 hours in order to finish it asap, but I'm glad I did it. It's a lovely concept and great OC from what I've seen. This turned into some of my best work and with your permission I'd love to have this in my portfolio! Enjoy!

night_visions_by_danishtoenails-d9lwdt9.

I don't know what it was about this request that made me stay up for 5 hours in order to finish it asap, but I'm glad I did it. It's a lovely concept and great OC from what I've seen. This turned into some of my best work and with your permission I'd love to have this in my portfolio! Enjoy!

sig-4298175.night_visions_by_danishtoena

This is brilliant! Thank you so much! Feel free to put it into your portfolio if you'd like ^^

Again, thank you so much!