Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What am i doing here? ._. ^^'

SRN

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google ^^

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I wouldn't call myself a fan... or at least not yet.

Well... where do i start?

Honestly i don't like telling personal stuff about me on the internet but hey, who cares? ^^

I'm 18 years old, from Germany and i honestly never thought i'd end up on a brony forum. :D

I actually always wanted to stay away from any fandom because they just had a bad reputation and i'm also not really a guy you would expect to meet on a brony forum. However i just can't deny that the MLP fandom is pretty weird ... in a good way (i guess?)

The Fanart is pretty awesome and the people seem to be really nice here. I talked with a brony and he was really a good guy and i totally didn't expect this. Well thanks to him i decided to register here and (maybe) become .... a brony.

I didn't really watch the show yet (only watched 1 episode so far :D)

So yeah, thats all, hope to meet some nice people here. ^^

• Brohoof 6

Hello there Rainbow Dash, its nice to meet you :)  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :D  No need to be shy, Ok :squee:  ?

sig-4305749.sig-4305257.sig-4304730.sig-

https://mlpforums.co...tinues-to-draw/

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 5

Hello there 'RNBW.D5H' and welcome to our wonderful forums :rarity:

Don't worry about all the rubbish you may have heard regarding people that like MLP-FIM. We are just normal people like everybody else, and we appreciate something good in this world when it comes along.

I really hope you enjoy it here and make plenty of new friends :kindness: 

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Thanks guys! I just have to get used to it. It's really nice to meet that many friendly people, i'm sure i'll have a good time here! :)

Edited by RNBW.D5H
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome from me and many others as well. (i hope) hit me up with a PM or friend request (if you wish). Welcome to the herd, for all shall be assimilated, and If you need or would like help with the RP part of this great community I'd be glad to help you out.

Again welcome.

post-35804-0-97415200-1451793670.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Hey there RNBW.D5H and welcome to the forum! What a fun name that must be to pronounce. Rinbwuh D-fivehuh.

I'm Kadae and I absolutely adore tea, Octavia and a whole lot of other things too.

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is a spectacular one! :twi:

• Brohoof 6

Thanks again guys! ^^ 

Hey there RNBW.D5H and welcome to the forum! What a fun name that must be to pronounce.

Hehe just call me Rainbow. :D

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4291726.sig-4288198.sig-4284841.sig-

• Brohoof 3