Comic Strip Series: "Tree Buds"

PacificGreen

Hi y'all. So I had this idea in my head for a while (and have sketched out a couple of ideas). I'm thinking of creating sort of a series of comics (trying to update frequently with my hectic life) focused primarily on the background ponies. The name comes from the fact that it was originally going to focus on Tree Hugger and the landscaper pony from Princess Spike (you know, the one I keep talking about), but I wanted to be able to focus on other character's antics.

So here's the first issue. Letting me know what you think (and constructive criticism)  is optional but encouraged. :P

tree_buds__1__the_spy_in_the_bush_by_pac

• Brohoof 12

"Why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule 7?"

-Parks and Recreation, Time Capsule

-----
Visit my deviantART HERETwitter HERE.  My comic-ish strip HERE  ASK ME STUFF HERE

• 2 weeks later...

You could add some dialogues ;) '''

Yes, I will add dialogue for this comic, but this particular strip had no need for it, so I left it out.

Next One.

tree_buds__2__she_s_not_high__just_crazy

• Brohoof 3

"Why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule 7?"

-----
Visit my deviantART HERETwitter HERE.  My comic-ish strip HERE  ASK ME STUFF HERE

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I'm a fan of this.  It's definitely my type of humor ...especially the second one.  The silly scenarios are great, and I like your pairing of these two.  Keep it up!

• Brohoof 1

Okay, I'm a fan of this.  It's definitely my type of humor ...especially the second one.  The silly scenarios are great, and I like your pairing of these two.  Keep it up!

That's awesome to hear, thanks. :)

-----

• 3 weeks later...

Fourth one. This time with speech! :D :D

Watch out, it's a bit long. But not too long.

tree_buds__4__a_new_mission_by_pacificgr

Whaddya think?

• Brohoof 2

-----

• 3 weeks later...

#5. Feel like this one wasn't as funny as I hoped it to be.

tree_buds__5__baked_goods_by_pacificgree

• Brohoof 3

-----

#6. Not as funny, really, but I couldn't resist making this joke.

tree_buds__6__socialize_by_pacificgreen-

• Brohoof 1

-----

• 2 weeks later...

#7: Right there inside the spoiler. Milk and dairy products are fun.

tree_buds__7__milk_by_pacificgreen-d9xnq

• Brohoof 2

-----

Lol. Like the artwork

Are you adding dialog?

Yeah, the later comics have dialogue in them as you can see.

-----

These are great.  :D I hope you will keep posting comics. :)

• Brohoof 1

Playing Clash Royale? Join my friendly clan NesGeneration, clan tag #RLYC2CQ                                                                                                                                                                                                                            img-37797-1-img-37797-1-img-37797-1-sig-

These are hilarious, keep them up!

Now my new headcanon is that they're siblings.

That is actually my headcanon as well. Got it from some funny folks at Derpibooru or deviantArt or FiMFiction, can't remember which.

-----

• 2 weeks later...

Number 9. Look inside the spoiler.

Brohoof if you want more Gummy 2. :P

tree_buds__9__tartarus_buddies_by_pacifi

• Brohoof 3

-----

Number 10

tree_buds__10__brand_naming_by_pacificgr

• Brohoof 1

-----

• 1 month later...

So I forgot to post number 11... well, here it is.

tree_buds__11__window_by_pacificgreen-da

• Brohoof 3

-----

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Number 14. I remember a lot of physics from my university courses so...haha.

tree_buds__14__wub_thinking_by_pacificgr

• Brohoof 3

-----

• 6 months later...