Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Panthers fans are becoming obnoxious.

TheAnimatorOfficial

Not talking about all of them, but I don't think I've seen a bandwagon fill up as fast as the Panthers. I've never heard about them before this season. I'm getting sick of hearing about the "dab" crap from them as if they've devoted themselves to them before 2015.

Watch as they all go back to being Redskins and Ravens fans if Carolina loses. No offense.

Welcome to football and sports in general. There will always be bandwagons in sports and it'll never change sadly. I have to deal with it with the Cardinals in baseball. 

Just look at Le Bron in the NBA...

When he was on the Heat, everyone at my school had at least one Heat jersey...

now literally everyone has a Cavs jersey.  >_>

I also highly doubt that the Panthers will win the Super-bowl, the game is just so stacked offense wise. Panthers' QB is way too cocky with the ball after a few good plays in a game. 

• Brohoof 1

The Football Fandom is one of the most obnoxious ones in existence, mostly because there are so damn many of them  >_>

Literally they stand in formation, slam into eachother, stop the clock, get back in position, and then slam into each other again. And there is a ball. Its boring as fuck. 

That being said the bad lip reading dubs of football players is hilarious 

Literally they stand in formation, slam into eachother, stop the clock, get back in position, and then slam into each other again. And there is a ball. Its boring as fuck.

You'd know there is more to it if you payed any small amount of attention.

And that's coming from me, one of the least savvy football people in the history of ever.

That said, WHOO COWBOYS AND TEXANS!!

Edited by ShadOBabe

You'd know there is more to it if you payed any small amount of attention.

And that's coming from me, one of the least savvy football people in the history of ever.

I've tried. Good God have I tried. I've even watched TWO superbowls with people, and honestly the conversation and the snacks had my interest more than the Massive multiplayer wrestling match that was going on on the screen. 

It just ain't my bag, and I don't get how its got such a gigantic following to it. 

I've tried. Good God have I tried. I've even watched TWO superbowls with people, and honestly the conversation and the snacks had my interest more than the Massive multiplayer wrestling match that was going on on the screen. 

It just ain't my bag, and I don't get how its got such a gigantic following to it.

That's cool. That's how my mom feels about basketball. It's just boring for her.

Honestly, I like football mostly because my mom REALLY LIKES football. And it makes me happy to see her so happy when watching it. I'll be in the computer room, just drawing or chatting online and I'll hear her let out a whoop and a holler from the living room, and it's just so cute. <3

• Brohoof 2

Whoa whoa whoa. You can go ahead and hand me a sticker for being a Panthers fan right from the get go. I was born in Charlotte, and I wore a jersey before I knew what was going on on the TV! ;)

But yeah, shove off back to your hometowns, bandwagoners. You're worse than Tebow fans...

• 4 years later...