Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In Our Town (cover by JesusKidz & Ricky Yun)

MCRideVEVO

It has a childlike vibe to it...and it also sounds a little creepy too...

That percussion line seems a bit shallow, you might want to add some depth to give a little more low-end. 

Thanks for the CC, I appreciate it. Also liked the insight you gave on the tone. I wasn't even intending for it to sound creepy when I made it, but there really is a slightly unsettling vibe now that you mention it

Thanks for the CC, I appreciate it. Also liked the insight you gave on the tone. I wasn't even intending for it to sound creepy when I made it, but there really is a slightly unsettling vibe now that you mention it

Tbh, I kinda envisioned one of those Japanese style children's shows, which do often roll off us Americans can kind of creepy, for some reason. But, in all honesty, it was very effective, since...well...Starlight Glimmer was delusional...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Tbh, I kinda envisioned one of those Japanese style children's shows, which do often roll off us Americans can kind of creepy, for some reason. But, in all honesty, it was very effective, since...well...Starlight Glimmer was delusional...

The Japanese singer and Nintendo soundfonts probably helped with that lol

(sidenote: Ricky Yun is the original gangsta and you should check him out seriously)

Edited by MCRideVEVO

The Japanese singer and Nintendo soundfonts probably helped with that lo

(sidenote: Ricky Yun is the original gangsta and you should check him out seriously)

Totally. 

And that I will. I may even use him for some of my projects...

Totally. 

And that I will. I may even use him for some of my projects...

He's probably one of the nicest and most pleasant people I've ever worked with, and I'd be excited to hear what you would come up with collaborating with him

He's probably one of the nicest and most pleasant people I've ever worked with, and I'd be excited to hear what you would come up with collaborating with him

Oh yeah, but seriously, I'd love to see how else you can use that Nintendo soundfont in remixing MLP stuff. Seems like it would go with quite a few other songs, like Babs Seed or something else. 

• Brohoof 1