Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The School for criminals (open)

reader8363

@@crispy fries,

It's a reference to this

"*turning his head and raising his voice* "One mo' time please, I don't know if you heard but I'm floating like Flutterbat and you on the ground like a mudflat. And yo coat brown! YEET!""

He's being disrespectful. You are a guard after all.

(edited)

I'd like to either join or create a really awkward situation, still unsure of which. Ah well, won't know till I post!

This is my character: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mercury-r9487

She's a new arrival, only captured recently. Her record is mostly theft. Lots of thefts, major, minor, and in between. She's robbed several banks and various corporations across Equestria. Notorious for picking locks with her telekinesis, she is required to wear a suppression ring and collar at all times.

Edited by Amorphous
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Amorphous

That's a very singular and interesting character you got there. Perhaps we will happen to interact once your OC arrives    ^-^. Perhaps a network of information exchange, or perhaps even escape plans xD Or just chatting

Edited by Missklang

@@Amorphous,

one more thing, ya forgot why she was there. 

Shh. No, I didn't. That's just your imagination, man. 

I did it. Am I in yet, or did I forget 1003.6 other things?

@@Amorphous

That's a very singular and interesting character you got there. Perhaps we will happen to interact once your OC arrives    ^-^. Perhaps a network of information exchange, or perhaps even escape plans xD Or just chatting

Sounds good. If I get accepted, I'll see what I can do.

• Brohoof 1

@@Amorphous

Oh, I had such blocker on me too! But it mysteriously disappeared I-forgot-when. Maybe from the trust that I won't misbehave too much, or perhaps just somehow removed it when knocking out a guard with keys...

(edited)

@@crispy fries,

it's a clever way of saying I want you to twerk for me. Do it right and the butt cheeks hit against each other to make a *clap* sound. people clap during a standing ovation, butt cheeks clap when somebody twerks. put two and two together and you get a euphemism.

I'm harking back to the epiphany given by Spellvamp.

also when I say there is no smoke I'm saying that I'm not trying to start anything. It's prison slang.

Edited by SugarfootWillie

@@crispy fries,

You straight man it's all prison slang except for the paper, that's just regular 8.5x11" legal document sized loose-leaf notebook paper.

yobwoc is a double entendre. it's cowboy spelled backwards and it means a new correctional officer, or a "young, obnoxious, bastard we often con."

I'm also saying that you are walking like a stereotypical cowboy, trying to put some imagery for the funky gait chicks have after a session of rough sex because their pelvis is bruised.

@,

Sure, ya do know that everything that he needs to escape is taken away.

Yup, I understand everything completely. Just say the word and I'll start posting.