Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The School for criminals (open)

reader8363

@@Missklang,

The sweet roll and the soap are different things. The person who accepts the sweet roll becomes a sort of property. If it was so desired, "drop the soap" type stuff can happen, but then you have the option of letting your friends pass some meat. I'm not a wolf though so none of that will happen. Probably not going to do anything actually, I just wanted someone to take the sweet roll.

Uh what?! Did I just become your property?!

And a question, what methods have been used to try to escape? I just want my idea to be original.

(edited)

Uh what?! Did I just become your property?!

And a question, what methods have been used to try to escape? I just want my idea to be original.

Yea, you are a prison bitch now. Congrats! I tried to riot my way out, but for the sake of realism that got squashed. Maybe another time. I was actually gonna have you meet with me in the laundromat with the rust. I've got the rest of the materials needed to make a thermite charge, and we'll use that to make a hole in the floor which we can try to escape from. Edited by SugarfootWillie

Yea, you are a prison bitch now. Congrats! I tried to riot my way out, but for the sake of realism that got squashed. Maybe another time. I was actually gonna have you meet with me in the laundromat with the rust. I've got the rest of the materials needed to make a thermite charge, and we'll use that to make a hole in the floor which we can try to escape from.

Sure, sounds like a solid plan.

(Man, I really need to pay more attention to these OOC threads.)