Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Build a Bear is back online!

Shiny

Around late August or early September 2015, Build a Bear Workshop released Derpy and Vinyl, but only online rather than the physical stores. Around December they took it off, but it's finally back. I haven't seen any in the physical locations, but online, yes. Just letting y'all know it's not too late to go get em'!

sleeping_derpy_hooves_vector_by_rainbowd 

• Brohoof 1

Just an FYI, my girlfriend works for Build-a-Bear so I have the inside scoop on some of these things. Build-a-bear didn't take Muffins away, they had only made a small number of her and they sold out super quick and then they made another batch of her which is why they are back out now. They are not going to be coming to the stores due to their limited quantities, and she really is limited so for anypony that wants one, they really should get her ASAP! Unrelated to Derpy, they did retire most of the ponies however they are bringing them back to the stores in the coming weeks, assuming they aren't out already.

If I remember correctly, didn't she nearly sell out the day they first released her back in August? I'm pretty sure she did, then they put a purchase limit on her.

Anyway, I truly hope they keep her around in time for my birthday at the end of June. I don't have the money for her right now.