Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Let's talk about non-MLP shipping

Mist A. Chaser

Hey, everypony.  :fluttershy:

Today I decided (out of boredom and not wanting to browse that lomando.com website :lie: ) to start a topic on ships that DO NOT involve ponies. I made another topic elsewhere involving only MLP ships.

Just search "let's talk about shipping" or use other means of navigating.

RULES:

There will be ABSOLUTELY NO FLAME WARS OR ANY FORM OF BULLYING.

These are just fictional characters, don't take them too seriously. Trust me, I learned the hard way.

NON-MLP SHIPS ONLY.

If there are crossover ships between one MLP character and one non-MLP character, then feel free to post on either or both topics I made.

So to sum it all up, HAVE FUN AND BE FRIENDLY!!!! :lol:

I enjoy reading romantic fanfictions between Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha; as I think they make an adorable couple and I ship them... so hard.

I ship every male anime character with Braeburn.  Only because I feel as though that's what Braeburn would want.

I ship Brock from Pokemon with Pineco.

I ship Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion with the bottom of the ocean, where he belongs.

I ship Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh! with Seto Kaiba, because the guy's already in love with himself.

I ship that candle from Disney's Beauty and the Beast with that feather duster.

post-26550-0-82094800-1459150356_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

There are a few anime shippings that I am passionate about, but some of my favorites and most recognizable has to be with Lucy and Kouta from Elfen Lied, as well as Zero Kiryu and Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight.

I ship every male anime character with Braeburn.  Only because I feel as though that's what Braeburn would want.

I ship Brock from Pokemon with Pineco.

I ship Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion with the bottom of the ocean, where he belongs.

I ship Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh! with Seto Kaiba, because the guy's already in love with himself.

I ship that candle from Disney's Beauty and the Beast with that feather duster.

attachicon.gif18candle saves feather duster.jpg

XD everypony is gay for Braeburn 

and of course kaiba would love himself XD HAHAHAHA  :yay:

I'm more of a Lumiere and Cogsworth fan than Lumiere and Collette/Babette/Fifi (that girl has more names than background pony merchandise).  ^_^

• Brohoof 1